In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Preaching to the Choir WON'T Defeat the Dem's

greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
Brethren of the Field.

I dislike a liar more than anyone. In my heart I feel Kerry and Edwards are just that - liars.

Further, I know we are all hopped up and talking as if they have been defeated, but, rest assured they won't be defeated unless we get up off our butts and spread the word, get others motivated and tell the true story about how our gun rights hinge on this election.

That said, lets stop preaching to the choir (ourselves) and start talking to friends and acquaintences who are sitting on the fence;write letters to the editors;attend meetings in our community and most of all demand specifics when Dem's make broad brush statements about what the will do instead of HOW they will do it.

We lost our initial rights 36 years ago because we believed the Constitution would NOT allow an injustice. Fore us to maintain what rights we have left we will have to get motivated and fight!!

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    good advice. hope it moves some otherwise unmoveable people into action.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya know, my idea of a war hero is not John Kerry-

I am very politically open-minded. How ever,

I AIN"T BLIND! [^]

Good post Greeker!

bullet.jpg
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    X-ring! And I plan to give up my duck hunting this fall to do just that, door-to-door or wherever the campaign can use me.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain) ". . . And liberals / demoRats" (me)
  • Options
    OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe that we all should do the following:

"Iconoclast
    Advanced Member

USA
    7509 Posts
    Posted - 07/31/2004 : 9:50:59 PM

X-ring! And I plan to give up my duck hunting this fall to do just that, door-to-door or wherever the campaign can use me.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain) ". . . And liberals / demoRats" (me)"

It is time that we mobilize the silent majority, and get all of us to the polls. The Demoncratic Party needs to learn a lesson this fall.

976371019-1.jpg "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it." Lord Chesterfield