In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Nurse Debbie

tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Were you ever stationed at Wilford Hall??

I used to live only a couple of miles from there and was stationed at Madina and Security Hill. Retired from AF in 84. Tom

Comments

• tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You disappoint me! Don't you know you are supposed to give a person a good tongue lashing on here when they make remarks like the one the devil made me say? [:)]
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just bought a Little Debbie clock for my Dad's birthday today at an antique store.
  • Nurse DebbieNurse Debbie Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    1. Never at Wilford.

2. Could be depends on how old you are and if you grew up in NC. I am 61.

Anyone love Little Debbie cakes?
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You said you have a daughter in the Marines a Capt. She would not also be a Cobra Pilot would she.
  • Nurse DebbieNurse Debbie Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dnelson457
    You said you have a daughter in the Marines a Capt. She would not also be a Cobra Pilot would she.

Nothing that exciting. She is an admin officer.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just wondering we had one posting on a Marine Forum I go to. Haven't heard from her in a while. She is kind of busy.
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Nurse Debbie
    quote:Originally posted by dnelson457

Nothing that exciting. She is an admin officer.

Tell her that the old retired Marines on here say Semper Fi. She'll know what you mean.