In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Waffle House

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited August 2004 in General Discussion
Stopped at a Waffle House this morning to eat, noticed a sign prohibiting concealed carry. Informed the manager that as long as he had that sign up, I wasn't going to eat there. He claimed it was corporate policy so I got on line and filled out a complaint on their corporate web site.

Don't know why I eat at the WH, most are pretty nasty places, now I have another excuse to not eat there.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Waffle house in Newnan, Georgia has fired a waitress for shooting at three robbers.....don't know how to link it but it's in the ajc online.....Damn shame......hope somebody sees the article and hires this woman....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Will they change the name if Kerry wins?

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    Doc FeelgoodDoc Feelgood Member Posts: 542 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I find it very interesting that since he selected Edwards as his running mate, they aren't expected to win North Carolina. We know Edwards too well and want no more of him. Check his record in the senate.
  • Options
    BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    I don't like waffles.

The Kerry type,or any other type for that matter.

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They did not think much of W in Texas either, so what?
  • Options
    plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    lol[:D]

Kerry Omlet House? How would you like that order? Scabbled, over easy, soft boiled, or all mixed up?

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    ~Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    somehow I missed the connection. what is it?

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    They did not think much of W in Texas either, so what?

Which 'they' are you talking about? The Dixie Chicks may have said they were "sorry" that the President was from Texas, but I was in Texas when they did that. It was a negative story on the front page of every Texan paper and every country station I found had stopped playing their music.

It seemed to me that they thought quite a bit of W.