In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Remington 513 T

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited September 2005 in General Discussion
Thinking about putting mine up on the auction. there is such a price range discrepancy out there I really dont know what an acceptable price would really be.. I know what the book says, but I have searched the net and see them selling anywhere from JUNK shape at 300.00 to almost as good as shape as mine for 795.00 and every where in between.. AHHHHH what to do?[:0]

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif

Comments

• richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    Just send it to me to keep safe for you.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep it. I wouldn't sell mine or my 540x for all the tea in China.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Well, it dont eat much.. and when it does its cheap..[;)]

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
    Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif
  • MooseyardMooseyard Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just bought one at Louisville. I was looking at it all weekend. IT was priced $395, and I thought that was a pretty good deal. The last hour of the show on Sunday I walked up with 3 bills and offered it to him, and he took it. I'm very happy with it, and I would also be very happy to offer you $300 for yours[:D] (Just think, I'm saving you the auction fees)

"My faith, my country and my family will guide me; nothing more, nothing less" -Gen. Tommy Franks