In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Forget a Racial War, It's Turning into Sexual War

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Aren't there any men left?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-conyers-resign-163455482.html

So this is the fantasy of a woman's equality? Instead of rising to the competition in the cut-throat world of broadcast journalism or politics, women duck behind their aprons and drag the men down to the feminine level to claim equality.

This whole pittiful Pearl episode is disgusting as it repudiates the nature of the men/women thing that has been going on for eons.
Man and woman will never be equal in the same facets of life. They were never meant to be. Like the Yin and Yang, they are equal but different. It takes both halves to make a whole.

Women's pluses are nurturing, birthing, emotion, steadfastness, and the nesting desire. Men's pluses are courage, protecting, providing, building, and exploring. It is our nature, or it was at one time, to fulfill those stereotypes and life was good. No one was neurotic, confused, or unhappy.

Now with becoming geldings, men will be unhappy and because there are no men, women will be unhappy. Lauer should have taken his millions, told everyone to get bent, and spent a week at the Mustang Ranch.

I realize there are a lot of girly men that will throw stones at this. I don't care. I'm happy being a man. [:D]

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    the new weapon is a sex pistol[:I]
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The correct response would be "She was horny and I obliged her"
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And women don't use sex to advance their career.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nignog russell simmons now also. Big surprise. LMAO
    Wonder when someone will call out all the darkies on the * abusing music they have perpetuated.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    Aren't there any men left?

Women's Hens pluses are nurturing, birthing, emotion, steadfastness, and the nesting desire. Men's Roosters pluses are courage, protecting, providing, building, and exploring. It is our their nature, or it was at one time, to fulfill those stereotypes and life was good. Not one chicken was neurotic, confused, or unhappy.

Fixed it,, what do the girly men say?? [:D]

rooster_hens.JPG
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    It was a dumb movie, but way back in 1987 I commented to a friend after watching the film Robocop that several of the segments portended the future, one scene in particular.

The scene was near the end of the movie, Sandra Bullock invites Stallone to her apartment. Out of the blue she asks him if he wants to have sex. Stallone, a relic of the past, is gobsmacked by the question given Bullock's character's squeaky clean image up to that point. You could tell Stallone was about ready to jump out of his skin wanting to answer "Oh, HELL YEAH!", but doesn't and instead answers demurely in the affirmative. Bullock then goes into the other room (to put something more comfortable on) and comes back with these two computerized helmet like things for some kind of telepathic sex.

I thought then we were seeing the future of male-female relations.

Of course in the movie Stallone basically says 'screw that' and proceeds to ram his tongue down Bullock's throat! The rest is left to your imagination.

That was "Demolition Man".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106697/
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pelosi is mad that he may have hit on a bunch of women but she wasn't haha I think a person would have to have drank a whole bunch to hit on her[:0]