In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How's the weather in your neck of the woods

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Sitting in central Missouri. Roads are iced up and wreaks on the highways all around the area. Glad I am sitting in my warm house. I was going to head back to northern Illinois tomorrow, but they are expecting 5-9 inches of snow tonight. Looks like I am hanging out in MO for a few more days.

How's it looking where you are ?...

Comments

• Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Snow came thru yesterday morning 5"...made a mess and left by noon.. below zero lows all next week and single digit highs...so not too bad[:D]
  • Options
    partisanpartisan Member Posts: 6,414
    edited November -1
    It got up into the mid 60's today, and Sunday is suppose to hit 72 deg. This is just one of the benefits of living in Forida![8D][8D][8D]
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sheets of ice yesterday high 60's today.

Ice was falling from the Ravenel Bridge and they closed it again today.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dry/Drought- I blame it on the environmentalism policy's and weather manipulation projects conceived buy global warming nut jobs.

I gotta blame someone-[:D]
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Decent today in NJ made it to 40...
    This is the coldest snowyest winter I can recall.
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    about 15 inches of snow last 2 days. this afternoon a slight rain fell on snow packed roads in Missoula. tractor trailer jack knifes galore. colder now temps will be very low next few days. LOVING my 40 inch snowblower!
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,432 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put that off 81. I'm in the Indy area and things look bad for early next week. From here, it looks like if you leave early tomorrow and get there before sundown it won't be too bad. I wouldn't plan on driving Sun and after for a few days though.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    NE Colorado saw a half a foot of light, powdery snow last night. In the 30's today. 17 and falling now.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cbxjeff
    Put that off 81. I'm in the Indy area and things look bad for early next week. From here, it looks like if you leave early tomorrow and get there before sundown it won't be too bad. I wouldn't plan on driving Sun and after for a few days though.

Yeah, I figure I am here till Wed or Thursday ......The ice will keep me here through tomorrow and Sunday between here and there doesn't look too good....oh well.a
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    50 here tonight and still a lot of snow on the ground
  • Options
    GTGrammyGTGrammy Member Posts: 632 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ligh snow falling now...have a couple of inches on the ground roads are snow packed & icy, supossed to get cold next week highs not above zero for a couple of days...Yep it's still winter...
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had 24 inches of snow in Jan. about * hole deep to a tall horse on the ground, and more coming tomorrow. Heat wave today, plus 5. Wis weather at its finest.
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    total of 49 inches so far this winter and no thaw
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    Mid 80's all last week and the', right when I'm taking the whole family shooting, the temps fall to the area that my sister is complaining it might be too cold to shoot, tomorrow is set at 64 deg, yup, she might have something there, that is getting pretty cold
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,026 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GTGrammy
    Ligh snow falling now...have a couple of inches on the ground roads are snow packed & icy, supossed to get cold next week highs not above zero for a couple of days...Yep it's still winter...

+1,same here,,,[;)][;)]