In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hey you guys!

oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
some of you may want to stop celebrating, not dead after all, just feeling like it a lot of the time
sorry for the long absence, the so called job i got just at the time of the forced exodus has kept me either out of state or with hours of around 60-70 a week (but only 40 of those being paid [:(!])

could have maybe checked in on the odd sunday i was home, but was afraid all i would have been doing is rants...

now we have gone from non stop rush to being laid off the past couple months, doing odd jobs to help fill the lack of $$ on u.c. and sorting through mounds of stuff from the move both here and in storage, so still real busy

found out that some requests that i thought were done/complete are still waiting, if you were expecting something that has not shown up, shoot me an E

one member here that i DID send out several months ago suddenly came back to me last week? will be e-mailing to double check address and try again

other wise, will try to get here at least a few times a week while trying to find a better work situation (doesnt seem to be much out there [:(]) and getting some of these old orders up and going

Comments