Admitting the Debate was RIGGED

Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
News is now reporting there was a problem with The Donald's microphone that made him sound like he was snorting.

Gee, no kidding.
Ya think that might be why Monica's boyfriend's wife was also wearing a wireless microphone?
Ya think the professional sound man who purposely set her mic at chin level on the dwarf critter and set Trumps 6" low just might have known exactly how it would sound?

The Donald needs to get his own sound people working for him before Debate 2.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    get a hacker and jam her mic..used to buy those gizmos on e--- that would shut off a cell phone for about 50'...shoulda bought a couple ..they were cheap
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,968
    edited November -1
    Control the mike control the debate. Its a old trick used by pro politicians for years. Usually they have the cut off switch for when things get out of hand.

Things are more sophisticated now.
    "What is truth?'
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tell me it isn't true, Franz. Tell me it isn't true. :)
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary, cheating and not trustworthy. OMG, say it's not so, AGAIN.

Surprise Surprise.

Really???????????
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okie, I am crushed! We are going down the tubes folks.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Member, Moderator Posts: 51,001 ******
    edited November -1
    [:0][:0][:0][:0]
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,289 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Franzc
    News is now reporting there was a problem with The Donald's microphone that made him sound like he was snorting.

Gee, no kidding.
    Ya think that might be why Monica's boyfriend's wife was also wearing a wireless microphone?
    Ya think the professional sound man who purposely set her mic at chin level on the dwarf critter and set Trumps 6" low just might have known exactly how it would sound?

The Donald needs to get his own sound people working for him before Debate 2.

Howard Dean said the snorting was a sign Trump used cocaine.

[:D][:D]

BTW: Howard Dean is about as intelligent as gnat! [^]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln