In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Great...

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Somebody "keyed" the tailgate on my truck. About 18" of scratch in the paint. Wonder if the American flag with support police logo decal brought this on? If I caught the scum in the act I would make it look like the vandal started it.
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    There's a black history museum in Little Rock that is a taxpayer supported operation. The gift shop is selling Black Lives Matter T-shirts. I see a lawsuit in the near future over this.

The building has already been burned down once. This doesn't make it any safer.
    ....................................................................................................
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    People of that caliber never have anything, so they don't feel bad trashing the things other people do. The best revenge you can have is living the wonderful life you deserve and not letting that garbage of a person take any of your peace away. Just relax and look around at how nice your life is and imagine the train wreck they have made for themselves....wherever they are.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah too coward to face you and make a comment so keying is a chicken ship way of communicating.

I agree with LF chalk it up to a badge of honor for standing tall for America beats the hell out of getting blown up by an IED or shot and still you show support for the those who serve the community.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    People of that caliber never have anything, so they don't feel bad trashing the things other people do. The best revenge you can have is living the wonderful life you deserve and not letting that garbage of a person take any of your peace away. Just relax and look around at how nice your life is and imagine the train wreck they have made for themselves....wherever they are.

BINGO! Well said. Don't let'em ruin your day Doc.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I say pay it forward to some sucker like a random act of kindness.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What really pizzes me off they are allowed to sell keys in stores that are made to do damage to painted surfaces. They don't have grooves in sides of them. The tip of the key is ground to a sharp point. Several record stores in Portland sell them among other places.

Jose.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I took my thin blue line sticker off plus my NRA because the left only has hate and destroys property[:(][xx(][V][:(!]
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any security cameras in the area ?
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is why I don't put stickers of any kind on my vehicles. There is too much trash out there that doesn't have any respect for other peoples property or opinion.[V]
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would say the stickers is what attracted them or a former student not happy. Where was the truck at when it happened?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I noticed it in Sam's Club lot but I don't for sure where or when it happened.
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by redneckandy
    That is why I don't put stickers of any kind on my vehicles. There is too much trash out there that doesn't have any respect for other peoples property or opinion.[V]

I tried to explain this concept to my friends in the gun club. Some of them have multiple gun stickers plastered all over their cars. I don't want to give any clues to potential burglars or vandals. I subscribe to the "gray man" concept. YMMV, to each his own. [;)]
  • Options
    scooterdriverscooterdriver Member Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My vehicles are all the same: No bumper/window stickers, no themed license plate frame, and nothing visible in the interior that shows affiliation. Boring, unmemorable, and not likely to incite anyone's anger.