In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Supreme Court allows ban of happy conversion

AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
edited July 2014 in General Discussion

Comments

• SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well then, anyone convicted of any type of sexual crime has no hope to be turned from their ways. So execution seems to be the only answer. An 18 year old that has sex with a 15 year old will always have sex with 15 year olds. There's no way to turn sexual apetites aside the Supreme Court has spoken so thus it is. No choice but to execute him as there is no hope for a cure.

Got it! Yep their really on a roll alright.
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    Well then, anyone convicted to any type of sexual crime has no hope to be turned from their ways. So execution seems to be the only answer. An 18 year old that has sex with a 15 year old will always have sex with 15 year olds there's not way to turn exual apetites aside the Supreme Court has spoken so thus it is. No choice but to execute him as there is no hope for a cure.

coo coo for coco puffs
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by P228
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    Well then, anyone convicted to any type of sexual crime has no hope to be turned from their ways. So execution seems to be the only answer. An 18 year old that has sex with a 15 year old will always have sex with 15 year olds there's not way to turn exual apetites aside the Supreme Court has spoken so thus it is. No choice but to execute him as there is no hope for a cure.

coo coo for coco puffs

Got that right p228.
  • tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i think its time that the auto censor lets us use GA "Y" instead of happy. if its a foxnews link, it obviously not a word outside mainstream speech
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In fact anyone with any type of mental health problem has no hope for effective management, thus sayeth the SCOTUS. Ban all therapy!!!!!!! Damn that's going to hurt the economy.
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tsavo303
    i think its time that the auto censor lets us use GA "Y" instead of happy. if its a foxnews link, it obviously not a word outside mainstream speech

I would be willing to bet that GunBroker does that on purpose so that all the happy hating posts on this forum are not easily found by the internet at large.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    We got to give the SCOUS its props...they are smaking BigEars with rights, lefts, uppercuts, kidney blows.....hitting him like a punching bag. The sad part is the guy thinks he know it all, including constitutional law, and the SCOUS is telling him that he is a lightweight punching against a heavyweight! Complete loser.
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can be seduced into being happy, there is a chance you can change
    back to the man/woman thing. Know of some folks who went back to normal.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup. And perverts. How silly we have become. Letting perverts steal a word that used to be a nice thing to say, and be.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call me weird , but I would prefer Kate Upton on my side,rather than Richard Simmons, just sayin
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am kinda enjoying the latest poster category.

Well Played, CaptFun. [:D]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What difference does it make?