In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wally World

MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
The 3 box limit at my local Wally World has been lifted. Ammo cabinet stocked full too. Even had some 22lr, 22wmr and 30-30. Maybe things are getting better.

They had Remington UMC bulk packs 250 rds

9mm...$72.99
40....$89.00

I think the 9mm was marked wrong. I Picked up some

Comments

• MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was at my local Wally world and they had some Federal 550 22lr packs for 15.50 and I made the statement they must be getting more Winchester ammo in because I see more on auction.

She stated the new ammow will soon have a report sticker sold by Wal Mart that was sold by walley world and report resale. ??????????
    edited November -1
    I know the topic of wal-mart and guns has been beaten to death. BUT..I was at one of the local wally world's tonight and their gun cases were gone. The guy at the counter said, "Yep, came and got 'em last week." This is one of those rural areas where "supposedly" they would continue to sell guns. When I got home I called my brother-in-law, who is a store manager at a wal-mart in the next town over. He said they had received a memo last week that ALL of them will stop selling guns at the end of 2007. Said their corporate FFL was up for renewal next March and that they would not be renewing. I know lots of you don't like them, but dangit, I don't care who it is, I don't want to see ANYONE get out of the gun business, especially with the pressures the gun industry is under now, and that we are under as gun owners. Almost makes me sick to my stomach.
    edited November -1
    Just gto back from wally world, needed a Chamois, and some door trim that I use for the Harley windshield (chrome door trim) goes great around the top of the windshield, wandered by the sporting goods, and dang ifn I didnt find some winchester 20 guage shot shells, 4 boxes in a pack for 14.00 , guess Ill go shooting clays tomorrow.[:D][:D]got around 300 shells now, so that should be a good days shooting.

undrgd.gifnewyear.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MrGunz22
    The 3 box limit at my local Wally World has been lifted. Ammo cabinet stocked full too. Even had some 22lr, 22wmr and 30-30. Maybe things are getting better.

They had Remington UMC bulk packs 250 rds

9mm...$72.99
    40....$89.00

I think the 9mm was marked wrong. I Picked up some

I was in central Florida last weekend and they had lots of 45 at an OK price but still a 3 box limit. I got my three boxes. Shot a box that afternoon at the range and finished off a few hogs the next day. Came home with a box and a half plus some...