In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump Says Take The Guns First?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Due process is second? Sounds draconian to me.Kind'a like calling the cops in on an innocent person. I always said you're guilty until proven innocent like in Red China now!

serf

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

Take the guns first, go through due process second,? Trump said.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons.

?Allow due process so no one?s rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only the firearms but any weapons,? Pence said.

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court," Trump responded

Comments

• rmillrmill Member Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why does this forum seem so 'cricket in the dark' quiet on all this Trumpshifting? I don't know, but it seems our POTUS is politicking with gun rights.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rmill
    Why does this forum seem so 'cricket in the dark' quiet on all this Trumpshifting? I don't know, but it seems our POTUS is politicking with gun rights.

They are just holding their cards close to their vests for now. Since Trump has let the cat out of the bag.

All the corporations are getting on board and the public swell of political correctness is coming for The Second Amendment especially The dreaded assault rifle with jumbo mags!! [:D]

I hate to say it but I told you so!

serf
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,542 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i heard that today also, and told my wife its BS opens the door for anyone to loose there firearm based on the "feelings of the LEO " taking a call or following up
    trump said to heck with due process it takes too long, take the gun(s) then let the courts "due process" work out the details
    I am sure ther is some who do need there gun taken but he tossed out a broad statement that by passes all the laws ,
    yes I understand the hildibeast would have been worse but at least she is in the open about it . Trump is back stabbing his supporters
  • oldWinchesterfanoldWinchesterfan Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump changes his mind seemingly every day on something ..... especially previous off the cuff comments. This "law change" they were brainstorming on today hasn't even been written much less debated, voted on, passed by both the Senate and the House, gone through conference committee to reconcile differences in the same bill, and voted on again to send to Trump to sign.

That one comment doesn't bother me at all. He got it wrong and someone will explain that to him.

What bothers me is that suddenly gun control legislation is on the table and starting to move like an unstoppable force. Hopefully cooler, knowledgeable heads will prevail and water it down to something like fixing NICS so all prohibited people are actually in it.

The other thing that concerns me is when the topic of including CCW reciprocity was brought up, he flat rejected that. Said pass it as a separate bill later. Huh? If they are doing a gun bill why not include everything? Oh yea, politics.
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That wall might be to keep you in...
  • rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
    republicans have fudge packed us more than dems, concerning gun laws.
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    I've wondered when Trump would say something outrageous enough to cause people to perhaps at least consider that they've been conned.

Of course, Sarah will be along today to tell us what he really, really meant to say.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So much for him vigorously defending our rights. I was chastised last week for not having more faith in Trump. Now he's publically entertaining a position on universal background checks (ie no private sales), Obama like executive action on bumpstocks rather than leaving it to the legislators, and other measures. It is quite the undermining of our rights. Perhaps he thinks he will pick up more moderate votes to make up for those votes he will lose. [V]
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The President knows what he is doing. With mid term election near he needs to go off script from time to time to get it done.
    "What is truth?'
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will just repeat what I said in another thread :

First of all some people forget quickly what the alternative to Trump was and what would have already taken place had she gotten elected.

Perhaps Trump recognizes that to not loose the whole pie, perhaps giving up a slice is needed at this time. I don't like what is going on , but I also realize that although we have won a number of battles over our second amendment rights we are in a war.

The enemies of our gun rights are well armed in their own right and a great threat. Do we have media backing ? How many of our donations does it take to equal those the likes of Soros or Bloomberg ? Are we in control of our child's liberal education system ?

And for all you Trump haters - Stick it !

All we can do is fight with what we have, and do the best we can to not loose the war.
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mnrivrat48
    I will just repeat what I said in another thread :

First of all some people forget quickly what the alternative to Trump was and what would have already taken place had she gotten elected.

Perhaps Trump recognizes that to not loose the whole pie, perhaps giving up a slice is needed at this time. I don't like what is going on , but I also realize that although we have won a number of battles over our second amendment rights we are in a war.

The enemies of our gun rights are well armed in their own right and a great threat. Do we have media backing ? How many of our donations does it take to equal those the likes of Soros or Bloomberg ? Are we in control of our child's liberal education system ?

And for all you Trump haters - Stick it !

All we can do is fight with what we have, and do the best we can to not loose the war.

The line that Hillary would be worse is meaningless to me anymore. He has shown his willingness to violate the Constitution. They are just opposite ends of the same shiny turd. So keep on loving him all you like while he lies to your face about how he?d never violate your 2nd Amendment Rights.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard him say the Police should Police when investigations occur.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't ya'll worry SAF and GOA have us covered no need for a 30 million member NRA. TADA
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Wait till he says there is no need for freedom of speach.....
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,185 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is also true that a lot of posters here tend to go Chicken Little over things. There are no molehills for these people.

NOTHING has been put forward yet except banter. Have you ever seen a bill get through Congress that looked anything like how it started out? No. Both sides know how to poison pill a bill so that it becomes toxic to the other side. Let's just see how this plays out.

My prediction is that it will soon fizzle out just as it did after Sandy Hook.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The true believers will be along to defend him as the savior at any moment.
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab
    It is also true that a lot of posters here tend to go Chicken Little over things. There are no molehills for these people.

NOTHING has been put forward yet except banter. Have you ever seen a bill get through Congress that looked anything like how it started out? No. Both sides know how to poison pill a bill so that it becomes toxic to the other side. Let's just see how this plays out.

My prediction is that it will soon fizzle out just as it did after Sandy Hook.

But if it don't, Trump will sign it.
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Lemme get this straight; a random gun hating troll posts something alleged by the random gun hating media that's somehow negative about the Prez, and the dirt starts to swirl.
    Other random gun hating posters vindicate their purely random personal opinions with random gun hating and Prez bashing.

I'm not surprised.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunnut505
    Lemme get this straight; a random gun hating troll posts something alleged by the random gun hating media that's somehow negative about the Prez, and the dirt starts to swirl.
    Other random gun hating posters vindicate their purely random personal opinions with random gun hating and Prez bashing.

I'm not surprised.

Trump wants gun control. It's not made up. He said it.
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who will go to the expense of hiring a lawyer to exercise their "due process" to get their firearm back ? Once the firearm is gone it's gone forever for most [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    our senator pat roberts.. says NO ONE under 21 should be able to buy an AR-15...kansas finest since 1977....so THEN no one should be drafted, allowed to serve in the military, buy beer or booze, or to VOTE....another repub sellout...been there to long he now wants panders job security...KANSAS is slipping
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,467 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I'm not surprised.

Neither are those of us who did not support him to begin with.

The video of Trump's actual words is available. His exact quote was 'Take the guns first, due process can come later'.

Granted, him believing this way does not surprise me. It is just disappointing that he has decided that his emotions are more important than his oath.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,640 ******
    edited November -1
    We shall see...
    If true, he can kiss a second term goodbye.
  • Sparty_76Sparty_76 Member Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was taking a nap yesterday afternoon and woke up at the beginning of Trump?s meeting with the Congressman on Gun Control. Did I wake up in some sort of Alternate Universe or something? I was laying there and I thought I head Trump say we needed to raise the age to buy ?guns to 21?. I thought, ?Oh the NRA is not going to like that!? Then I heard him shut down the REPUBLICAN Congressman who was shot playing softball last spring on the subject of universal CCWs. Then I heard him dismiss Senator Cornyn?s weak background check law. The Republican Senators were FUMMING, Senators Cornyn and Rubio were just setting there at first stunned and then angry. It went from bad to worse. Democratic Senator Manchin leaned over to Republican Senator Toomey and whispered something like, ?What the heck is going on we are back to our 2013 Bill!? They both laughed! At the end Democratic Senators Feinstein and Klobuchar were as giddy as school girls at their first prom while Cornyn and Rubio sat with sour looks on their faces in stunned silence! I have to admit it was great TV!
    I think it is so ironic! Most of you guys were all so scared Obama was after your guns. He never even tried to take one! All you did was drive the price of guns and ammunition out of the Park. Most of you gun sellers must have been grinning all the way to the way the bank! Now your President is the one coming after your guns!
    Now I know some of you are wrapping yourself in the 2nd Amendment and saying, ?No Way, Never!? First most of you do not think people should just have access to automatic weapons! The 30-round semi auto magazine is only one step below. The difference is the line. Your NRA attack dogs just might hold the masses back from pushing your wall down on sensible gun control one more time but is only a matter of time. The vast majority of Americans have had enough! Maybe some of you do not see it in your rural enclaves with like-minded people all around, but if you live where most Americans do you should be able to see the writing on the walls! Some of these kids you see marching are or will be 18 soon! Most will be able to vote by 2020. It is not just the kids but I hear everyone in Northeastern Wisconsin talking about more gun control. There are a few on your side, but definitely the minority and it is shrinking.
    Now I love to go to the range and shoot my guns. I enjoy taking a shotgun and watch my dog chase pheasants around. I even do a little hunting of hogs with my son in-law down south with my sportorized 1903. I even have an AR-15. I admit it is a blast to shoot it at the range only. All my other guns are much better choices for hunting and self-defense. My personal favorite is my old 870 with a 19?barrel loaded with 00 buck, and my 1911. If I cannot defend my family and myself with that I should get rid of all my guns! For my grandkids I sometimes think I should give it up my AR-15. If asked by the government I would. I am wrestling with that decision now. For now I am going to take a middle ground and just go to 5 or 10 round magazines for now. I really have no use for a 30 rounds, plus maybe I will make more judicious shots at the range now! For now it is a middle ground. With a 10-round magazine I would rather use my M-1 Garand if the Zombies show up!
    I would urge you all to take a middle ground here! You keep behind that NRA wall it will come crashing down. The Supreme Court and CONSERVATIVE Justice Scalia have already ruled that ALL amendments including and most especially the 2nd can be modified! I would rank the 1st amendment even more scared then the 2nd. Even so I cannot go into a packed theatre and yell, ?Bomb!? You are also dealing with an awful President whose poll numbers are in the low 30s. Never forget he is definitely a MINORITY President! Your Congress is mired in doing nothing. The American People are not going to stand for all this chaos! We are going to send a lot of your NRA bought politicians home this fall. The Democrats take over the Congress that NRA Wall will come crashing down real quick! At the numbers they are quoting now show the new laws will be veto proof. If it does not happen in 2019 it will in 2021.
    Everyone is tired of hearing, ?Only bad guys do bad things, ?People kill people not guns, Statistics show restricting guns will not lower or reduce crime or mass shootings. And, we need guns to keep ourselves free!? Literally the first two are true but do not really mean anything. With regards to the latter two, first the real statistics were showing exactly 180 degrees opposite, increased availability of guns does increase crime and mass shootings. In fact the chances of suicide are almost 250% greater in households with guns! All the statistics were trending that way when the NRA told your Republican Congress to shut down all funding on gun statistics! Australia banned all semi-automatic weapons after a mass school shooting in 1996. Since then there have been ZERO mass shootings in Australia! In January in Russia, two armed kids attacked a school. All they had were knives because in Russia guns are harder to get. 15 people were injured, a couple severely, but NO ONE DIED! Most of the guns used by the Mexican Cartels used to murder thousands of Mexicans every year were bought in the US (smuggling works both ways). Finally, Canada, Australia, and England all have more restrictive gun laws then we do. All are FREE.
    Your NRA is only partially finically supported by you. Most of their funding comes from the gun manufacturers! They have turned into a lobby to sell guns not to protect your rights! If it was the NTA (National Toy Association) maybe it would not be so bad. However, guns are NOT toys! Stop being a pawn to the large gun makers! Again let?s compromise and get something we can live with before it is forced on us and it is something we all hate!
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    How do you like those New York values?[xx(]
    edited November -1
    tfitz54 you either do not understand the purpose of the 2nd or are making the choice to trust the government more than the people and see no need for it.
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tfitz54
    I was taking a nap yesterday afternoon and woke up at the beginning of Trump?s meeting with the Congressman on Gun Control. Did I wake up in some sort of Alternate Universe or something? I was laying there and I thought I head Trump say we needed to raise the age to buy ?guns to 21?. I thought, ?Oh the NRA is not going to like that!? Then I heard him shut down the REPUBLICAN Congressman who was shot playing softball last spring on the subject of universal CCWs. Then I heard him dismiss Senator Cornyn?s weak background check law. The Republican Senators were FUMMING, Senators Cornyn and Rubio were just setting there at first stunned and then angry. It went from bad to worse. Democratic Senator Manchin leaned over to Republican Senator Toomey and whispered something like, ?What the heck is going on we are back to our 2013 Bill!? They both laughed! At the end Democratic Senators Feinstein and Klobuchar were as giddy as school girls at their first prom while Cornyn and Rubio sat with sour looks on their faces in stunned silence! I have to admit it was great TV!
    I think it is so ironic! Most of you guys were all so scared Obama was after your guns. He never even tried to take one! All you did was drive the price of guns and ammunition out of the Park. Most of you gun sellers must have been grinning all the way to the way the bank! Now your President is the one coming after your guns!
    Now I know some of you are wrapping yourself in the 2nd Amendment and saying, ?No Way, Never!? First most of you do not think people should just have access to automatic weapons! The 30-round semi auto magazine is only one step below. The difference is the line. Your NRA attack dogs just might hold the masses back from pushing your wall down on sensible gun control one more time but is only a matter of time. The vast majority of Americans have had enough! Maybe some of you do not see it in your rural enclaves with like-minded people all around, but if you live where most Americans do you should be able to see the writing on the walls! Some of these kids you see marching are or will be 18 soon! Most will be able to vote by 2020. It is not just the kids but I hear everyone in Northeastern Wisconsin talking about more gun control. There are a few on your side, but definitely the minority and it is shrinking.
    Now I love to go to the range and shoot my guns. I enjoy taking a shotgun and watch my dog chase pheasants around. I even do a little hunting of hogs with my son in-law down south with my sportorized 1903. I even have an AR-15. I admit it is a blast to shoot it at the range only. All my other guns are much better choices for hunting and self-defense. My personal favorite is my old 870 with a 19?barrel loaded with 00 buck, and my 1911. If I cannot defend my family and myself with that I should get rid of all my guns! For my grandkids I sometimes think I should give it up my AR-15. If asked by the government I would. I am wrestling with that decision now. For now I am going to take a middle ground and just go to 5 or 10 round magazines for now. I really have no use for a 30 rounds, plus maybe I will make more judicious shots at the range now! For now it is a middle ground. With a 10-round magazine I would rather use my M-1 Garand if the Zombies show up!
    I would urge you all to take a middle ground here! You keep behind that NRA wall it will come crashing down. The Supreme Court and CONSERVATIVE Justice Scalia have already ruled that ALL amendments including and most especially the 2nd can be modified! I would rank the 1st amendment even more scared then the 2nd. Even so I cannot go into a packed theatre and yell, ?Bomb!? You are also dealing with an awful President whose poll numbers are in the low 30s. Never forget he is definitely a MINORITY President! Your Congress is mired in doing nothing. The American People are not going to stand for all this chaos! We are going to send a lot of your NRA bought politicians home this fall. The Democrats take over the Congress that NRA Wall will come crashing down real quick! At the numbers they are quoting now show the new laws will be veto proof. If it does not happen in 2019 it will in 2021.
    Everyone is tired of hearing, ?Only bad guys do bad things, ?People kill people not guns, Statistics show restricting guns will not lower or reduce crime or mass shootings. And, we need guns to keep ourselves free!? Literally the first two are true but do not really mean anything. With regards to the latter two, first the real statistics were showing exactly 180 degrees opposite, increased availability of guns does increase crime and mass shootings. In fact the chances of suicide are almost 250% greater in households with guns! All the statistics were trending that way when the NRA told your Republican Congress to shut down all funding on gun statistics! Australia banned all semi-automatic weapons after a mass school shooting in 1996. Since then there have been ZERO mass shootings in Australia! In January in Russia, two armed kids attacked a school. All they had were knives because in Russia guns are harder to get. 15 people were injured, a couple severely, but NO ONE DIED! Most of the guns used by the Mexican Cartels used to murder thousands of Mexicans every year were bought in the US (smuggling works both ways). Finally, Canada, Australia, and England all have more restrictive gun laws then we do. All are FREE.
    Your NRA is only partially finically supported by you. Most of their funding comes from the gun manufacturers! They have turned into a lobby to sell guns not to protect your rights! If it was the NTA (National Toy Association) maybe it would not be so bad. However, guns are NOT toys! Stop being a pawn to the large gun makers! Again let?s compromise and get something we can live with before it is forced on us and it is something we all hate!

i aint EVEN reading this.....your return key not working??? daaaamn
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's long past due for some of you to count your blessings that you know who is not in office...long past due.
    What's next?
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I'm not surprised.

I am not an antigun-troll. But I saw this one coming, First it was a secret FISA court and now it is grab their guns before due process.

It's nothing but a slippery slope to A NWO government here now.

Maybe we can follow Red China & Russia & allow a USA president to be in office for life![;)]Won't that be nice

Remeber it's all for your safety and security even if The FBI fails to stop/investigate terrorists or was that really a false flag event instead. Like The Oklahoma bombing! Wake up!
    serf

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/13/oklahoma-city-bombing-20-years-later-key-questions-remain-unanswered

We also know that, within 90 minutes of the bombing, McVeigh was pulled over near the Kansas border and arrested, alone, at the wheel of a glaringly improbable getaway car, an ancient, spluttering rust bucket of a Mercury sedan with no licence plates, which made him a sitting duck for any passing highway patrolman.

How could such a callous, carefully planned attack have come to such an incongruously slapdash end? After a vast investigation headed by the FBI, three trials mounted against McVeigh and his co-conspirator, Terry Nichols, and an avalanche of court documents, there is still no definitive answer to that question.
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trumpy's problem is he is in reality a liberal or at best a big executive branch guy.

1st off I voted for him. I did not want to but I really had no other choice.

I like some of what he has done and he has stuck by his agenda which I respect. I am waiting for the wall and a few other things.

That said I don't really "like" him, but I respect what he has done and I support him.

Now when says stuff like he just did I shake my head. He is crawfishing on gun rights. He ran on his stance of the 2A and now he has flipped, he has done a 180.........this worries me.

What he has said about the NRA bothers me too. I get the feeling that the NRA has "suggested" the changes to Trump, but will publicly be against them. This has the NRA's fingerprints all over it.

I have no problem with fixing the laws that are in place but we don't need more laws.
    RLTW

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,640 ******
    edited November -1
    Wow, stupidity at the maximum level. Even an old county boy like me could pick the above apart, line by line.
    ?All they had were knives because in Russia guns are harder to get.?
    We need to be like Russia? Seriously?
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

I'm not surprised.

I am not an antigun-troll. But I saw this one coming, First it was a secret FISA court and now it is grab their guns before due process.

It's nothing but a slippery slope to A NWO government here now.

Maybe we can follow Red China & Russia & allow a USA president to be in office for life![;)]Won't that be nice

Remeber it's all for your safety and security even if The FBI fails to stop/investigate terrorists or was that really a false flag event instead. Like The Oklahoma bombing! Wake up!
    serf

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/13/oklahoma-city-bombing-20-years-later-key-questions-remain-unanswered

We also know that, within 90 minutes of the bombing, McVeigh was pulled over near the Kansas border and arrested, alone, at the wheel of a glaringly improbable getaway car, an ancient, spluttering rust bucket of a Mercury sedan with no licence plates, which made him a sitting duck for any passing highway patrolman.

How could such a callous, carefully planned attack have come to such an incongruously slapdash end? After a vast investigation headed by the FBI, three trials mounted against McVeigh and his co-conspirator, Terry Nichols, and an avalanche of court documents, there is still no definitive answer to that question.

First off, serf; I'm truly apologetic that I didn't wait for the Real troll to post, I figgered he'd have posted long before I did.
    You can be all the gun hater you want, and Not be a troll.
    Unless you're that unhinged apology machine somebody left running after the last election.

Remember guys (and gals, if you're there); it's not cool to wad up the only Legal Document "we" have that enumerates the unalienable God-given Rights that Americans possess over Every Other Nation.

Our Legal Document says things, and doesn't say others. It lists the things that Goobermint can and cannot do as regards those Rights.
    That folks have hung their heads and allowed their Rights to be Stolen, is a given.
    What Free folks do when their Rights have been abolished lies with the thousands of their Ancestors who fought, bled & died to maintain them.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    The true believers will be along to defend him as the savior at any moment.

Or as Rocky rather nicely puts it, there might be quite a few folks that don't get wadded panties as soon as the first words are spoken.

Some might even understand that politics is a game that plays at a higher level than Chutes & Ladders.
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He better rethink his words here if he wants to get re-elected...[:(!]

Hr should have known he was way off base by the big wet spot Dianne Feinstein left on her chair...[xx(]

She was so giddy afterwards that she almost slid out of the White House like a snail...[;)]

Trinity +++
  • JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This was the worst discussion I've heard from Trump so far. The left has been calling him crazy this whole time but yesterdays discussion gives credence to it. He stated he's for arming teachers followed immediately by throwing due process out the window in the same sentence. He may mean well and it may make sense to him, but he's not looking at this from a Constitutional perspective in any way shape or form, which is exactly what the left does.

This guy doesn't know anything about guns. He hasn't spent any time at a gun range. He was better than Hillary, but that isn't saying a whole hell of a lot and I think everybody knew it going in. We may be able to rely on the congress to weather this storm unless they lose too many seats in November and send a bill to him that he naievely signs to get a supposed "win".

Lets remember, Ted Cruz was too radical for everyone.