In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ultimate irony

KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
rappers glorifying the "gangsta" (read: criminal) "culture"...then bitching and whining to RIAA about people pirating their so-called music [:D]

just passing on something funny I read online...

Comments

• Options
    midnightrunpaintballermidnightrunpaintballer Member Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know how they plan to run from the cops with their pants around their ankles. I see the "gangsta" wannabes around here walking down the sidewalk literally with one hand on their pants at all times to keep them from falling. I would LOVE to see them start running from the police like they all claim to do, and fall flat on their face because their pants fell down. The only thing better would be watching the cop try to keep a straight face after it happened...[:D]
  • Options
    minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by midnightrunpaintballer
    I don't know how they plan to run from the cops with their pants around their ankles. I see the "gangsta" wannabes around here walking down the sidewalk literally with one hand on their pants at all times to keep them from falling. I would LOVE to see them start running from the police like they all claim to do, and fall flat on their face because their pants fell down. The only thing better would be watching the cop try to keep a straight face after it happened...[:D]

It was the cops idea in the first place!

[:D]

Allen
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    The weak and stupid are always in dire need of the cops to protect them. The powerful and intelligent can always take care of themselves and never have any need for cops. So it is in nature, so it is in life.
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    +1quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    The weak and stupid are always in dire need of the cops to protect them. The powerful and intelligent can always take care of themselves and never have any need for cops. So it is in nature, so it is in life.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn kids are jackin' the hard working gangstas when they're try to go legit. Damn shame. Now they have to go out and jack folks like they used to make ends meet. Pulling the food out of their blinged out grill [:D].
  • Options
    midnightrunpaintballermidnightrunpaintballer Member Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    Damn kids are jackin' the hard working gangstas when they're try to go legit. Damn shame. Now they have to go out and jack folks like they used to make ends meet. Pulling the food out of their blinged out grill [:D].

Times are tough man. When the kids get hungry, they're gonna have to go out and lick daddys rims. If they can find daddy...
  • Options
    asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by midnightrunpaintballer
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster

Times are tough man. When the kids get hungry, they're gonna have to go out and lick daddys rims. If they can find daddy...

That reminds me of an old one.

Define mass confusion.
    Fathers day in Harlem.