In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

you guys are even funnier.....

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
when i'm drunk

went to my nieces wedding yesterday, reception afterwards, came home a bit lit, and late, started reading the forums {i refrain from posting while drinking}, anyway it is hard to take some things here serious in that state of mind, even if you guys are serious

no offense to anyone at all

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    when i'm drunk

went to my nieces wedding yesterday, reception afterwards, came home a bit lit, and late, started reading the forums {i refrain from posting while drinking}, anyway it is hard to take some things here serious in that state of mind, even if you guys are serious

Did you wear one of them tight neck shirts?[8D]
  • Options
    phillipphillip Member Posts: 2,948
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    when i'm drunk

None taken
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I TAKE OFFENSE !!

And if you don't apologize at once, I demand that we meet on the Field of Honor.

Well... the field, anyway.

Well... meet anyway.

Doug
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:i refrain from posting while drinking

Wish more ppl would...
  • Options
    mcasomcaso Member Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who ever said anyone here is ever serious?
  • Options
    bingeebobbingeebob Member Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i posted here drunk once... then read what i posted the next day and now i don't post drunk, a little buzzed, maybe. but not drunk.