In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Link to Kerry Forum

Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
If anyone get's bored slam the Democraps on their anti-gun board:

http://forum.johnkerry.com/index.php?showforum=93

awcountdown.gifIt wasn't only the Bill Clinton Gun Ban- without Bill Ruger there would of been no ban .
MichaelMooreFatStupid.gif

Comments

• Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I would like too but i am too much of a crude person to go at it with a bunch of idiots! I might say something that would hurt their little girlie men hearts!

If i decide to attack i will do it with my GB user name so there will be no mistake![}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Gun_smokes.gif

Delta.gif

Extreme moments of horror should be met with extreme actions of preventive retribution

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my youth the most!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've used about 9-10 names by now.

I've given them a break for a few weeks. I'll be back over there.

Let's see, last time I came back as the Preacher....this time I'll come back as......GodPink Pistol!!!!! ha ha ha

awcountdown.gifIt wasn't only the Bill Clinton Gun Ban- without Bill Ruger there would of been no ban .
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Thanks, been looking for that address..... let the fun begin!!!

NSDQ!

NS_Crest.jpgr6team.gifAmerican_IR_Flag.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have not even posted there yet, and it looks like I'm blocked from the site- I can not access the page. [:(]

Care to re-verify that address... please, I'm begging you [:D]!!!
  • Options
    pipskickspipskicks Member Posts: 3,049
    edited November -1
    No matter what you say they will always have an aswer-"bush sucks" they think it is the answer to all of life's unknown mysteries.

"Girls often say it's not the size of the boat, and it's the motion of the ocean, well I'll tell you this it takes a hell of a long time to get to England on a row boat"
    "Marrying for sex is like taking a plane ride for peanuts"
    -Jeff Foxworthy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pipskicks: How right you are, oh, and by the way... Bush sucks!!! [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    NS,

If they blocked your IP so you can't reach the page and you are running Windows XP with cable internet do this:

Click on Start, All PRograms, Accessories, click on Command Prompt

Type in: cd\ (hit enter)
    Type in: ipconfig/release LO* (hit enter)
    Type in: ipconfig/renew (hit enter)
    Type in: exit (hit enter)

You just successfully swapped your IP address which they blocked and can now access the page.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Red: I don't know that they blocked me, heck I have not even been to their site. I was just being a bit cocky is all.

Can you check the address, and post it again?

If I can still not get there after that, then I know there is a conspiracy to prevent me from entering the site [:D].

NSDQ!

NS_Crest.jpgr6team.gifAmerican_IR_Flag.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The link works fine for me NS.

• Options
    edited November -1
    I just got in.... thanks. Now it's time to raise some hell [}:)][}:)].
  • Options
    pipskickspipskicks Member Posts: 3,049
    edited November -1
    Works for me too, but you already know everything they do-Bush Sucks and Michael Moore is Jesus!

"Girls often say it's not the size of the boat, and it's the motion of the ocean, well I'll tell you this it takes a hell of a long time to get to England on a row boat"
    "Marrying for sex is like taking a plane ride for peanuts"
    -Jeff Foxworthy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BTW, you wouldn't happen to be "Preachers for Kerry" would ya [}:)] [;)]
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    One of us should act like a person who knows absolutly nothin bout guns and act like they're bad. Just for a little while anyway. Then the rest of us can talk about all the positive great and awesome things about them. Then that anti-know-nothing gun person can be suddenly enlighted and just fall in love with firearms and decide to act on their second amendment right. Woulndn't they get a kick outta that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good idea Beeramid.

That's kind of what I did with Preachers4kerry

One of the many, many names I've had there that they blocked.

They hate it when you log in under something like "Administrator666"

I lost that one very quickly.

• Options
    edited November -1
    I'm your huckleberry... just look for "Military Man" [:D], and please show me the light, cause I am merely a lost little soldier who fears the weapon he carry's into battle.
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Currently waitin on my conformation email. Imma see if lumpy can get on their nerves..[}:)]