In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Not all muslims bad...1 out of 8-9 show kindness

RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
edited May 2005 in General Discussion
This is a WorldNetDaily printer-friendly version of the article which follows.
To view this item online, visit http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44045

Saturday, April 30, 2005

FAITH UNDER FIRE
Christian beaten
by Muslim gang
Attackers said to be angered
by success of church members

Posted: April 30, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Michael Ireland

c 2005 Assist News Service
A Pakistani Christian who reportedly was shown kindness by his Muslim employer was attacked and beaten by a gang of Muslims.

Shahbaz Masih was attacked by a group of seven or eight Muslims from his village April 23 and left for dead, with both legs broken, according to the British charity Barnabas Fund.

The Christian human rights organization says Masih's assailants are believed to be jealous of any success within the Christian community and apparently singled him out because he was treated favorably by his Muslim boss.

Shahbaz Masih lives in a predominantly Muslim village called Chak No. 2 Mandi Baha-Uddin, south of the Pakistani capital Islamabad.

Barnabas Fund says there are about 20 to 25 Christian families in the village who mostly work as agricultural laborers for Muslim landowners. Shahbaz, a young man in his twenties, was a tractor driver for Mir Hussein, who treated him kindly, apparently because he was an honest and hard worker.

The Barnabas Fund report continues: "This kindness from a Muslim to a Christian caused resentment amongst the Muslim group who attacked Shahbaz last Saturday, reports a local church leader, who adds the group were also angered by two Christians doing well in their studies at school and university recently.

"According to one report, the group had tried to force Shahbaz to convert to Islam. He is now in a critical condition in hospital."

Many Muslims in Pakistan regard Christians as second-class citizens, "unclean," and despicable, according to Barnabas Fund. There are approximately 3 million Christians in Pakistan, about 2 percent of the population.

Barnabas Fund works to support Christian communities mainly, but not exclusively, in the Islamic world where they face poverty and persecution.

Comments

• Options
    prangleprangle Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Thanks for valid info from a completely unbiased source. Do you have any postings on recent abortion clinic bombings or parents killing their children because Jesus told them to do so? [:D]

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    ArmaliteA4ArmaliteA4 Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would seem that the validity of any "source" used anymore can be considered bised in some manner.

I have even seen the "Washington Post" quoted many times, regarding President Bush.

Now, I am not saying that this happens to be a valid article, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, BUT would you be surprised if it was?

You may take the most gallant sailor,the most intrepid airman,or the most audacious soldier,put them together at a table.
    What do you get?
    The sum of their fears
    -Winston Churchhill

As Marines, our message to our foes has essentially always been the same, "We own this side of the street! Threaten my country or our allies and we will come over to your side of the street, burn your hut down, then whisper in your ear, "Can you hear me now?"..... And then secure your heartbeat.
    A Marine
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    WorldNetDaily is not exactly the most reliable source of news out there... They'd have you think every incident of violence wherein a Muslim was at fault was proof positive that the entirety of Islam is out to get us because communists just don't make that credible a threat anymore.[;)]

Hindus regularly discriminate and/or attack Christians in India, but do we ever hear about it? Oh no, because India's a DEMOCRACY!

This event, if true, has little to do with the neocon's wetdream of a modern-day epic clash of us versus them and more with the fact that in that region of the world (in this case, South Asia) the people are so insular and crazy that even being a woman is sufficent cause to have your legs broken if there happen to be two men in the room - in other words, try not to be different from the majority because they will do something like splash acid in your face (another Hindu pass time perpetrated against Muslims and Christians and each other).

I won't deny that Muslims do some pretty f**king stupid things and I won't say that they are paragons of virtue because they aren't. But I prefer base my disdain for anyone, Muslim or otherwise, upon well-documented instances of collective cultural retardation rather than some overblown Chicken Little-esque piece of half-@$$ed yellow journalism.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
    Thanks for valid info from a completely unbiased source. Do you have any postings on recent abortion clinic bombings or parents killing their children because Jesus told them to do so? [:D]

volenti non fit injuria

It's common knowlege that Christians are murdered and imprisoned in Muslim countries. I see no reason to doubt the source.

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ECC: And, it is also common knowledge that Christians bomb clinics in the name of Jesus and mothers kill their children in the name of Jesus as well. Your point is?

Fantatics are fanatic, whether they believe in getting seventy virgins or having dinner with Jesus after they die. Superstitions are held firmly despite the facts. [}:)][;)][;)]

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1

Fantatics are fanatic, whether they believe in getting seventy virgins or having dinner with Jesus after they die. Superstitions are held firmly despite the facts. [}:)][;)][;)]

volenti non fit injuria

Amen.

Dance Hippo. Dance.
    hippohula.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1

volenti non fit injuria

Hairy, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVIDENT by your most recent posts that your parents were either black mambas or king cobras. No pairing of humans could possibly result in such a venomous offspring. Of course, truth be told, your poor parents are probably spinning in the grave lamenting over what a failure you turned out to be. [:(]

Keep your asbestos undershorts close at hand. You'll need'em. [:I]

Yeah, I noted that you gave up that "pro-choice" clinic bu11$#!+...who says you can't teach an old serpent new tricks?

And isn't it funny how news (FROM ANY SOURCE) regarding the persecution of Christians, is met with cries of "bias," "yellow journalism" or some such? Or is it funny? [:(]

Does anyone making such spurious claims ACTUALLY KNOW how WorldNetDaily or any other news gathering agency goes about collecting their reports? [?]

Or do you merely make your wild claims based on your OWN HATEFUL BIAS against Christians? [:(!] http://www.persecution.com/

Philippians 2:9 ... God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Better start practicing now...JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! Work on it...[^]
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    quote:Philippians 2:9 ... God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Does that mean it's sacreligious (sp) that all the Mexican families name a kid Jesus? [:o)]

I think Hairy was just pointing out that fanatics are fanatics; no matter the religion. One is no better than the other.

Most new sources get thier information from reporters who go out and find the stories. Stories such as this one are not really news worthy; since any group of people could be subsituted for the Muslims.

Dance Hippo. Dance.
    hippohula.gif
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Thanks for valid info from a completely unbiased source.

Hairy, I can't believe you, of all people, made that comment![:0]

By the way, I'm planning a Florida trip the end of this summer, so keep those old military rifles cleaned and lubbed![;)]

How you doin'!
    wolf_evil_smile_sm_nwm.gif

The election is over, so the anti-Kerry stuff is removed.

If the Army and the Navy
    Ever look on Heaven's scenes;
    They will find the streets are guarded by
    UNITED STATES MARINES!
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    With all this modern talk of open mindedness and all who get up and yell toloerance, it seems it applies to everyone accept for Christians.

Hairy - I haven't seen and recent news on any abotion clinic bombings, have you? I would like to think that this would be all over the news. I know its happend a few times in the past, but I guess I'm to young to rememeber any of it. Maybe the people who commited those acts were Chirstians, tell you the truth I don't know. Maybe thats what they told the police but it dosen't make it so. All I can tell you is that, that kind of stuff isn't taught at my church. You make it sound as though people professing to be Christians bomb abortion clinic almost daily or on a regular basis, I wouldn't expect you to be able to back any of this up, but I can tell you that whoever did it wasn't a Christian.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • Options
    ironjohn929ironjohn929 Member Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah HAIRY, and all your posts come from unbiased sources. Right!!!!

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference...The Marines don't have that problem" Ronald Reagan
  • Options
    ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It appears that much like the Democratic Party, and this thread, the muslim religion has been hijacked by left wing fanatics. It's too bad all those "good" muslims are going to have to die because of their faith. When they receive press like this, valid or not, it fuels the fire of hatred against them. The Jihad is well under way. I hope they keep it to themselves, although invading middle eastern countries kind've puts us right in the middle of it.

Common Sense is an Uncommon Virtue.
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's how I see things. We beat roughly 200 people in the USA after 9/11 who were either Middle Eastern or looked Middle Eastern. We killed three. Of the three we killed, one was a Hindu and one was an Egyptian Sheik. Hardly the "right ones".

That may sound brutal.

Then I think about what would happen if we just randomly blew up 3,000 people in Iran just for the heck of it--even if it wasn't government-sponsort. Say it was just a random group of wacked-out crazy McVeigh types. There'd be a heck of a lot more than 200 Americans around the world beaten and there'd be a heck of a lot more than 3 Americans around the world murdered as a result of it. Some screwed up things may occur on our soil but I'd still say even the "crazy Christians" are still a bit more sane than their crazy Muslim counterparts.

When did the Christians behead an abortion doctor while he was fully concious and aware that his neck was being cut and sliced while he lay there breathing and trying to suck air through a severed windpipe to the point where it made squealing noises? Yeah. Go back and look at some of those other beheading videos. Nick Berg's wasn't the worst.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dheffley

By the way, I'm planning a Florida trip the end of this summer, so keep those old military rifles cleaned and lubbed![;)]

So, Hairy is in Florida...and how does this figure into last year's hurricane season? [;)]hairraisingicon.gif

Note to Mrs. "Hairy"--run for your life; June is just around the corner--and leave the old goat behind, lashed to a palm tree.

Note to ANYONE thinking that Hairy is ever trying to "make a point" with his inane, vitriolic posts: He never has and never will. He just spews his venom hoping it will poison someone, anyone, especially Christians. [:(][V]
  • Options
    joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ah yes, good old Hairy. Still spouting off how wonderful the Muslims
    are and how bad we are. Always a half azzed answer he has. I am sure he has a ready answer for 9-11 in reguards to something or other we did that also makes no sense. I am still wondering who did what to him to make him this way. Probably he feels the Govt. treated him badly. Right Hairy???? So, tell us what happened to make you feel this way.
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Does anyone on this post actually believe that all Muslims can be painted with the same brush? One cannot paint all Muslims with said, just as one cannot paint all "Christians".
    What is so hard about this?
    But we'll ignore that post...

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • Options
    joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what is the score so far? Christians 2, Muslims over 2,000.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do you want to go back to the Crusades? I didn't think so...

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    Here's how I see things. We beat roughly 200 people in the USA after 9/11 who were either Middle Eastern or looked Middle Eastern. We killed three. Of the three we killed, one was a Hindu and one was an Egyptian Sheik. Hardly the "right ones".

That may sound brutal.

Then I think about what would happen if we just randomly blew up 3,000 people in Iran just for the heck of it--even if it wasn't government-sponsort. Say it was just a random group of wacked-out crazy McVeigh types. There'd be a heck of a lot more than 200 Americans around the world beaten and there'd be a heck of a lot more than 3 Americans around the world murdered as a result of it. Some screwed up things may occur on our soil but I'd still say even the "crazy Christians" are still a bit more sane than their crazy Muslim counterparts.

When did the Christians behead an abortion doctor while he was fully concious and aware that his neck was being cut and sliced while he lay there breathing and trying to suck air through a severed windpipe to the point where it made squealing noises? Yeah. Go back and look at some of those other beheading videos. Nick Berg's wasn't the worst.

I almost thought the last part of your post was talking about partial birth abortions...you know...the murdering of birthed babies.

True Christians do not attack and murder people (without justifiable cause)...and Hairy knows it. Hairy likes to lump a very wide group of people in with Christianity...like Mormons, Jehova Witnesses, etc. etc...probably even skin heads and KKK members.

Eric

www.galleryofguns.com

• Options
    edited November -1
    My simple point was just that fanatics are fanatics (such as Ramtinxxl) who cannot think on their own and blindly follow their emotional bent. One does not have to be a Christian to be a fanatic (but it helps); one can also be Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, etc.

Now, by saying this, am I also endorsing Hinduism, Buddhism, etc? Please, people, read a little more closely.

With reference to biased sources: of course we all use sources that are biased, some more than others. Nothing wrong with that other than to note the bias and strip it out and leave the facts, if any, remaining. Heck, I even post conservative Republican articles. [:D]

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    edited November -1
    except for those who blow up ABORTION clinics...
    I'm glad that you are so sure that Christians do not attack persons without justifiable cause....
    Care to define "justafiable cause?"

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I am always amazed at those people who are super-quick to jump to the defense of Arabs and Muslims EACH AND EVERY TIME.

I haven't noticed these same Arab/Muslim defenders jumping to the defense of other groups. Guess only the Arab Muslins are "innoncent" and all the other groups are guilty and don't deserve anyone jumping to their defense.

4lizad
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think the gest of the post was that not all Muslims, are extremists, no more than one could proclaim that any other faith is solely enhabitated by it's extremists.

• Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mean while, China is going

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe-[}:)] Dumb ba$tards

sniper.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member

Soquel.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    But to what extent has China's religious views to do with their Commununist bends? After all, according to communism, religion is the opate of the masses, yes?

• Options
    victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    I don't think Dubyas a christian , no matter what Hairy says.Hairy has to be wrong once in his life.[:D][:D][:D]

And this has come to pass,not to stay.
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    rcrxs old lady,

I think FrancF's point was that while we fret over whether or not all Muslims are out to get us they are quietly going about their business and building up their military, their economy, and their political clout - all under our collective noses.

And one day we're gonna wake up and find that while we were chasing boogey men, a new big dog moved onto the block.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My simple point was just that fanatics are fanatics (such as Ramtinxxl) who cannot think on their own and blindly follow their emotional bent.

Hairy: Thanks for the compliment with regard to my being a "fanatic"...I've always understood a Christian fanatic is one who LOVES JESUS more than the average believer. Actually, the dictionary defines fanatic as one with marked enthusiasm and uncritical devotion. Enthusiasm's root is "having God on the inside" and yep, I AM uncritically devoted to JESUS. I'd rather be a fanatic than a spiritually DEAD vacuum (like yourself) or a namby-pamby pseudo-Christian who won't stand for ANYTHING.

Regarding the second half of your ill-formed comment, it just simple doesn't make sense at all. I think very well "on my own" and my emotions are not "bent." I'd gladly match my thinking abilities against yours any day, but you can't seem to follow a logical train of thought. You jump issues whenever you're confounded--which is with EVERY POST ANYONE makes that disagrees with your impotent brain. Hmmmm, wonder what else you have that doesnt' work?
    hairraisingicon.gif

Hey, Hairy, if people on this forum think about you the way they OBVIOUSLY DO, what do you suppose people who know you IN THE FLESH say behind your back? Doesn't it make you cautious about leaving parties early? Or walking out of the veterinarian's office after you've had your shots? What must they say about Hairy? [;)][:D][8D][:0][:(]
  • Options
    stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    Posted by Hairy:
    quote:Thanks for valid info from a completely unbiased source.

And what we have here folks ,,,,,,, is the POT calling the KETTLE black![:o)]

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice.
    Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
    Barry Goldwater
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Stanman: quote: Posted by Hairy:

quote:
    Thanks for valid info from a completely unbiased source.

And what we have here folks ,,,,,,, is the POT calling the KETTLE black! Talk about biases--quote: With reference to biased sources: of course we all use sources that are biased, some more than others. Nothing wrong with that other than to note the bias and strip it out and leave the facts, if any, remaining. Heck, I even post conservative Republican articles. Sorta missed that one, eh? Didn't fit in with YOUR bias? [:D]

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ramtinxxl: The definition I have of a fanatic is: "fanatic \fe-"na-tik\ or fanatical \-ti-kel\ adj [L fanaticus inspired by a deity, frenzied, fr. fanum temple] : marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion - fanatic n - fanaticism \-te-'si-zem\ n
    (c)2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved."

Glad you agree you fit the definition. BTW, emphasis added for clarity. [}:)][;)]

Keep on praying to your dead god; at least that way you aren't bothering anyone else but those around you.

See any visions lately? Speaking in tongues? Walking on burning coals today? Kissing rattlesnakes at service? Laying hands on the sick and curing them? If not, WHY NOT? These are fanatical behaviors and you have already agreed you are a fanatic. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ramtinxxl: The definition I have of a fanatic is: "fanatic \fe-"na-tik\ or fanatical \-ti-kel\ adj [L fanaticus inspired by a deity, frenzied, fr. fanum temple] : marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion - fanatic n - fanaticism \-te-'si-zem\ n
    (c)2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved."

Glad you agree you fit the definition. BTW, emphasis added for clarity. I have NO PROBLEMS with the "clarifying terms" either. As I said, I'd rather be an INTENSE, EXCESSIVE lover of Jesus Christ the Lord than be a SPIRITUALLY DEAD VACUUM like yourself. [^][^]

Keep on praying to your dead god; at least that way you aren't bothering anyone else but those around you.

See any visions lately? Speaking in tongues? Walking on burning coals today? Kissing rattlesnakes at service? Laying hands on the sick and curing them? If not, WHY NOT? These are fanatical behaviors and you have already agreed you are a fanatic. You claim to know the Scriptures, but you're really just a FOOL...Yes, I've had visions, spoken in tongues and laid hands on and prayed for the sick and they have recovered. The other actions you mention are NOT Biblical and thus not even the works of CHRISTIAN FANATICS.volenti non fit injuria

Dear Sweet Hairy: Read the words of my Lord Jesus with regard to YOUR hatred of Him and me. And then read the words of my Lord Jesus with regard to those who believe in Him (that's me) and those who do not believe in Him (that's you).

John 15:18 "When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you. 19 The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you. 20 Do you remember what I told you? 'A servant is not greater than the master.' Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you! 21 The people of the world will hate you because you belong to me, for they don't know God who sent me. 22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Anyone who hates me hates my Father, too. 24 If I hadn't done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be counted guilty. But as it is, they saw all that I did and yet hated both of us - me and my Father. 25 This has fulfilled what the Scriptures said: 'They hated me without cause.'

John 3:18 Those who believe in him are not condemned; but those who do not believe are condemned already, because they have not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    except for those who blow up ABORTION clinics...
    I'm glad that you are so sure that Christians do not attack persons without justifiable cause....
    Care to define "justafiable cause?"

Just to clarify ROL, although I doubt there is really a need to, I'm referring to self defense or the defense of your family/other innocent people...or while serving your nation in combat...justified police shootings...or the execution of convicted criminals whose crime deserves the death penalty. Just basic comon sense here.

The key word in my post was true Christian. I'm sure there are a few Christians that snap and commit murder, but I don't think abortion clinic bombers fit that discription.

Eric

www.galleryofguns.com

• Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    What does the Pope have to say?

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ramtinxxl: quote: Dear Sweet Hairy: Read the words of my Lord Jesus with regard to YOUR hatred of Him and me. And then read the words of my Lord Jesus with regard to those who believe in Him (that's me) and those who do not believe in Him (that's you). First, your false Lord wrote nothing at all; others did and attributed it to him. Simple fact about how the gospels are simply stories: when Jesus was praying at the Garden, everyone else was sleeping. So, how did anyone know Jesus wept and asked that the cup be taken from him--makes a nice story, tho, even if false.

For one who claims to have understanding, you surprise me with the allegation of "hatred". Simply because I don't believe in the superstitions concerning a dead man doesn't mean I hate either it or you. I don't believe in the Easter Bunny nor Santa Claus either but don't hate them. [}:)][;)]

You really have to get a grip on yourself--as you have said, perhaps you've been speaking in tongues too much for anyone to understand you. [}:)][}:)]

Take a couple of Prozac; maybe you'll get over your hyper-fascination with dead people. [:D]

volenti non fit injuria
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hairy: You poor dear--an ignorant fool such as yourself trying to educate ANYONE about Jesus. I'd sooner have "Larry the Cable Guy" teach me about rocket science. I'm certain he knows more about that than you know about Jesus or what He said.

Regarding the "dead"...you, my twisted little "spiritually dead vacuum," will be experience far more about the dead FIRST hand than I'll ever know. My God is the God of the living, not the dead. In this case, what you don't know WILL hurt you...FOREVER![:(][V][:(]

quote:John 15:18 "When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you. 19 The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you. 20 Do you remember what I told you? 'A servant is not greater than the master.' Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you! 21 The people of the world will hate you because you belong to me, for they don't know God who sent me. 22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Anyone who hates me hates my Father, too. 24 If I hadn't done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be counted guilty. But as it is, they saw all that I did and yet hated both of us - me and my Father. 25 This has fulfilled what the Scriptures said: 'They hated me without cause.'

You can deny your hatred all you want...God knows your heart, and your words make it evident to all. Just remember this, Hairy: You will be OUTLIVED by and JUDGED by the TRUTH that you so vehemently and enthusiastically deny. Thus, you, old boy are the fanatic of hate and death for those will consume you. How pitiful and sad! And the persons you lead to destruction along with you will witness against you when the time of Judgment comes. [:0][xx(]
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    3 million is 2 percent of the population of Pakistan? That figures to a total population of 150,000,000 people in Pakistan. That can't be right is it?

wings2.gif
    Stolen from, and with thanks, to Kiwibird
  • Options
    PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    I continue to find it interesting that in my time spent here in Iraq that the majority of the people i run into are actually quite decent. Every country has it's bigots, and troublemakers, Iraq is no different. From what I've seen, your average Iraqi citizen is just a normal joe tryign to make their way through life as best as they can. My contact with members of the Iraqi national guard is that they aren't that different from me and and the rest of the guys in my unit. They are just like us in most ways.

00050165.jpg
    00023904.jpg
    "Gunner sabot tank! Identify! UP! Fire! ON THE WAY!!" <<boom>>

"It's all about shot placement..."
    awcountdown_sm.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pat Buzzard: quote: I continue to find it interesting that in my time spent here in Iraq that the majority of the people i run into are actually quite decent. Every country has it's bigots, and troublemakers, Iraq is no different. From what I've seen, your average Iraqi citizen is just a normal joe tryign to make their way through life as best as they can. My contact with members of the Iraqi national guard is that they aren't that different from me and and the rest of the guys in my unit. They are just like us in most ways. You have learned a great truth; congratulations.

volenti non fit injuria