In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remembering your first post

schotzi1schotzi1 Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
Do you remember your very FIRST post?

Comments

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here? Geez, that was 7,500 posts ago... I can't remember what I wrote yesterday. [:I]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,879 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I inquired about the value of a Crescent Arms rabbit ear double 12.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

lafayette.gif

Not a member at the auction? Join Gunbroker at this link!
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    haha, that was about two and a half years ago, i think i asked how to field strip a high point 45. ah, good times.

i went through and found my first post out of boredom. it's titled "don't laugh at me" http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17253
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oops: Thinking again,, need to lay down until this goes away.

Not hard to say this: I'm sure I didn't use the search function.

BTW: Would be nice if this function searched for words with-in the messages,, then again,, maybe it does? Seems like it did at one time?

Was trying to find the joke about the man who was going to inherit 20 million dollars and ended up with a step mother and not a wife.

Other freedoms are IN COURT NOW and under attack. Click to read latest report.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,538 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Sure, it was in regard to purchasing a "Cricket" 22 for my daughter's 7th birthday.

Aberdeen.gif
    81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
  • Options
    robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    My first was asking about building my own M1 Garand...

signew.JPG
    aniGif.gif
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    I think I just said "hello, I'm new here".

NSDQ!

NS_Crest.jpgr6team.gifAmerican_IR_Flag.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I beleive my first post nearly two years ago was an answer to a question on California's firearms laws asked by Nitrouz, who later became snake-eyes, and who is now known as Red223...and I am still answering his California firearms law questions! Is there an end in sight Red?

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    My first post was an introduction and brief history. My favorite series of posts was when I found and bought an old Sudanese AR10 and Mark Christian and Judge Colt educated me on my find. That was my first military gun and a most satisfying experience.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first post was asking how to get the mag. tube apart on a S&W 1000 12ga. Mark Christian gave me a detailed procedure and MikeWiskey had to correct him on a part! My thanks to both of them, now I can do it with my eyes closed.

"Aim small...Miss small"
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    I asked if anyone had heard about my Auto-Ord Compatition. I don't think anyone responded either [:p]
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first post had to do with the fact that the number of stars you had did not make you better or worse than anyone else. Now I see it does. Don[}:)][:D][:D]

"I would not mind being the last man on earth just to see if all those girls were telling me the truth"
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    I think my first post was something along the lines of "#$#@$%%, I'm not Ironman"[xx(] Actually my first 100 posts were just variations of that I'm pretty sure[B)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,754 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first post concerned a problem I was having with an auction I had been involved in. The seller listed the item incorrectly including the picture he had posted and was being somewhat unreasonable on how we were going to resolve it.

Good old Pelican came to rescue with some excellent advise that helped clear the problem up..............

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I don't remember my first but I'm pretty sure somebody was offended by it. [:D][:D]

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine was about a Savage 112-J in 25-06 with a B&L 6-24 power scope. That I had just bought.

GHD & Guns&Glass (some of the finest members here) helped me out. [^]

I will never forget that- [^][:D][8D]

bullet.jpg
  • Options
    pipskickspipskicks Member Posts: 3,049
    edited November -1
    I was asking about guns I was considering for my first gun purchase.
    Now I am asking about guns I am considering for my second purchase [:D]

"Girls often say it's not the size of the boat, and it's the motion of the ocean, well I'll tell you this it takes a hell of a long time to get to England on a row boat"
    "Marrying for sex is like taking a plane ride for peanuts"
    -Jeff Foxworthy