In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Talk about customer service....

wartigerwartiger Member Posts: 3,861
edited March 2008 in General Discussion
About 2 weeks ago, I was going to be "smart" and buy me two rechargeable cr123 lithium-ion batteries for my Streamlight Scorpion. Little did I know that there IS a difference in the output of rechargeables and regular batteries. When I put the rechargeables into my light, poof, there went the bulb. Thinking it was a bad bulb, I put the spare in and poof, there it went. I called Streamlight and explained the whole thing, thinking I had gotten a lot of bad bulbs. The customer service rep explained the differences in the batteries and also informed me that by putting in those rechargables, I had violated one of the no-no's of the light. Well, the rep. asked for my address and sent me two new bulbs AND four brand new Streamlight batteries, even though it was my fault for not reading the owner's manual. Those guys are great. For a company to do that is just unheard of. Just thought I would pass this along for some much needed good news to the forum!

Comments