In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ok conspiracy buffs....

KK Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
So...LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT......

From the Day GWB got into the the seat of power his one driving idea was to put the smack down on SADDAM.
So.....he waits a few and blows up the Towers and Pentagon (and a field in PA) with the help of the CIA, MOSSAD and Saudi. After bashing up Afganistan (for giggles) he finally gets to smash IRAQ (and his pole numbers).
BUT...since he is SUCH a dunder head he makes it look as though SADDAM never ONCE met with any naughty terrorists and was barred by his religion from hiding any WMDs.
Further...GWB is such a DOLT as to NOT have OBL ready in a cage to bring out before the folks as a trophy?
If this is some form of conspiracy....this is SAD!

Comments

• sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    It wonderfull that there are lots of fine drugs available today to help people that suffer from acute paranoia!
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Don't you have any pictures of good looking women to post?
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    "...he finally gets to smash IRAQ (and his pole numbers)."

"BUT...since he is SUCH a dunder head..."

"Further...GWB is such a DOLT..."

Everybody thinks George Bush is stupid, but I'll bet even poor ol' dumb George knows the difference between a poll and a "pole." [:D]
  • temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lowrider
    "...he finally gets to smash IRAQ (and his pole numbers)."

"BUT...since he is SUCH a dunder head..."

"Further...GWB is such a DOLT..."

Everybody thinks George Bush is stupid, but I'll bet even poor ol' dumb George knows the difference between a poll and a "pole." [:D]

Every one but dunder heads and dolts [:D]
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Yeah, we give him a poll and he's giving us the pole. On gas prices anyway.
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    George Bush is responsible for the high fuel prices?? I didn't even know he owned a gas station. If you don't like his prices buy your gas at John Kerry's or Teddy Kennedy's gas stations.
  • beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very interesting

0709%20really%20hot%20chick.jpg
  • KK Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CONGRATS LOW...you have FOUND SOME HUMOR!
    I was going to write "Pool" numbers but thought that would float past most [:D][}:)]
  • CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    more of he was planning on attackign saddam from the start... and 9/11 just got in the way, and afghanistan was a side trip.

He coulda started showing us the sat photos and viles of yellow powder and white powder and called it uranium yellow cake and anthrax spores and told us saddam was developing WMDs.
    9/11 came along out of the blue to him, and he was an opporotunist, and used it to partially prop up his weak case for war