In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is it time we overthrow the Mexican government?

Dean CascioDean Cascio Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
Has the time come to overthrow the Mexican government?

Comments

• Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    Past time....I can't believe our guys are half way around the world fighting for freedom for people who don't want/appreciate it when our own freedoms are being threatened in our own front yard[:(!]
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Yeah, why not! It's time to show the world we can still kick multiple aizes all at the same time[:D]
  • Options
    KK Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HELL...if 1/10th the INVADERS were ARMED and sent BACK to the TOILET of MEXICO...they would OUST ole VINNIE and the rest of the THIEVES IN DAYS!
  • Options
    RevolutionJimRevolutionJim Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that was done decades ago. The Mexican gov. has a bunch of white guys in it, they are in full cooperation with the US gov., obviously! The only thing I want from Mexico is for them to get the hell out!
  • Options
    CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    Yea... Im sick of californias laws... when is the calvary gonna arrive from the rest of the US and help retake this state?

Oh... when you said mexican govt you were refering to that country south of the US border.... and not the california legislature

my bad... its easy to confuse the two
  • Options
    Dean CascioDean Cascio Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ca Sucks
    Why don't you come to the rally in Orange on Monday?
    DEan
    quote:Originally posted by CA sucks
    Yea... Im sick of californias laws... when is the calvary gonna arrive from the rest of the US and help retake this state?

Oh... when you said mexican govt you were refering to that country south of the US border.... and not the california legislature

my bad... its easy to confuse the two
  • Options
    PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    NO!! NO!! If we did, we would have to run it. We go enough trouble trying to keep the USA going.
  • Options
    CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    what rally in where?
    Orange county? ummm cause thats a few hundred miles away, I live in northen california(15 miles west of sacramento), not southern california.
    That amount of distance on the east coast would have us seperated by several states