In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Auction side is killing me

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
Sunday night tried to get on with my iPad at home site would not let me log in telling me pass word was wrong. It was not. Would not emai me my "correct" pass word. Would not allow me to reset my pass word. This morning Mon I was able to reset my pass word but now it won't recognize me again and won't let me do anything. I use this iPad every day at home to access GB so I don't think the problem is here.

Comments

• Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I find that typing on the ipad (particularly for passwords) is hit or miss and that autocorrect often derails what I am typing. The first time you tried today you typed @att.ner instead of @att.net
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you Sir. I will remember that. I'm still going to yell at the damn thing though. [:)][:)]
  • Options
    mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey yelling at ipad is only person i talk too[:D]
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    I find that typing on the ipad (particularly for passwords) is hit or miss and that autocorrect often derails what I am typing. The first time you tried today you typed @att.ner instead of @att.net

This is scary that he can see what you type
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck

He also knows what you are wearing! Don
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Its Big Brother....GB could be a CIA/ATF op!!! Just another fast and furious op run amok! [:0][:p]
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don streaks strikes again.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:He also knows what you are wearing! Don

Even worse, he knows what Don is not wearing.[xx(]
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As an IT admin, people would be appalled what we can see. The good thing however, is that the few that betray that trust will never work in this industry again.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12

He also knows what you are wearing! Don

I put tape over the (seeing eye) on mine [;)][8D]