In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun show in Carson Wa.

CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Cascade Sportsman's Club gun show tomorrow, Saturday February 1st, American Legion in Carson Washington.
The weathers isn't too bad, light rain, drive up the gorge and come to Carson. Free parking, $2 to get in the door, 26 tables, no beef jerky.
W.D.

Comments

• Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was thinking about coming up, WD, but with my son's surgery, I think I will have to wait until the March show.

Maybe we can get lunch in the next week or two. I owe you one for the fine medicinal Wind River Elixir. My wife had a small drop when we got back from the hospital tonight, and since the mere sight of a wine bottle cork will get her a buzz, the Apple Pie put her out like a light. And she needs the rest.

Talk to you soon.

Chris
  • Options
    CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    I'm glad it did some good.
    How's your son Chris?
    Hope all is good.
    I'll call ya, now that the madness of running the show is over, for a few weeks.
    As I said, I've got a new batch of "the recipe" in the jars.
    W.D.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi W.D.,

My son must be feeling better, because he is getting real tired of us asking how he is doing. We are going to miss my buddy's big SuperBowl Party today, because I don't want him to overdo it, so he and I will just hang out here.

Gimme a holler when you get a chance and we can catch up.

Chris
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang it, I didn't see this untill Sunday [xx(]