In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

MT357

boliverthegreatboliverthegreat Member Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
edited November 2004 in General Discussion
This is gonna sound stupid, but I realy like the weather-time doohicky you got on your message screen. Now I can see how stinkin cold it is while I'm playing around here.[8D]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Where you serious about ammo being banned in washington state?

Or just jokeing?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You won the auction for my drawing but the email address through GB comes back undeliverable. Email me for where to send payment and the picture you want done.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So how is the Elk herd down around Wanooch Damn?? I plan on being down there the 10th-13th of Nov. with my boy. See if'n we can get some meat for the winter. I'll be black tail hunting up here the next 2 weekends. We may have to stay in Montesano cause I think my brother-in-law is crapping out on bringing down his Motorhome. I told him it didn't matter - I'm going with or without it[:D][:D]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)<P>