In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Laugh so hard....

spec.4spec.4 Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
After the vet, my wife and I went to my dad's in Arkansas. We live just south of Kansas City, Mo. My dad is in his early 70's. Got down there and he give me his ML to test fired. Ok, no problem.

After that, while we were seating in the living room, he said to be up at 0630. Asked him what's going on? He said gas going hunting. Ok.

Got up at 0630, got some coffee and oat meal in me. So he handed me my old hunting vest. I tried putting it on, but only got half my arm in it. He just look at me and said I'm getting fat.(wife was laughing so hard she could be not breath) So we went out without hunter Orange on his private land.

Set there for about 5 minutes and a doe came up. He asked me about it. I said it will help to fill his freezer. He killed the doe and guess who got to field dress the deer? Me.

SO I got done and drag it back to the house. Load it in my pickup and tag it in for him on line. Took it to the processor. After 28 hours we got a call saying it was done. So he asked when I was leaving, i told him after I get the deer for him. Then he asked what time. I say about 4 to 5. He called them back and told them I was picking it up.

SO was looking at him kinda funny, then he said when you leave, pick the deer and take it home with me. So I got deer in the freezer again.

I was very happy about the deer and the memory.

Comments