In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Respectfully- who cares?
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Warbirds
    Respectfully- who cares?
    Is there an underlying reason?
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two hundred and fifty odd years ago my countrymen killed a bunch of those f$#ks so that today I don't have to give two chits about their #2 marrying some chic from the US.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Two hundred and fifty odd years ago my countrymen killed a bunch of those f$#ks so that today I don't have to give two chits about their #2 marrying some chic from the US.
    Not some "Chick" from the US...a Black chick from the US
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Spot on.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Not some "Chick" from the US...a Black chick from the US

They need new blood from all the inbreeding The queen family have had with inherited DNA problems.

serf
    http://articles.latimes.com/1987-04-07/news/mn-323_1_queen-mother

Britain's Royal Family was thrust into a national debate about mental illness today after it was revealed that not just two but five of Queen Elizabeth's cousins were hidden away in a mental hospital on the same day 46 years ago.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She'll make the ginger go into recessive gene or the kid will come out with orange 'fro [:D]. The ginger gene is strong in this one. Is Vegas laying down the odds yet?
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    +1 on not caring.
    "What is truth?'
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Not just once...our countrymen had to kick their sorry * again 206 years ago in the war of 1812.
  • EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Darn, I thought this was a story about Princess Charles. The man who would be Queen.

xxxxxx
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    for some dumb reason i had this vision of a Prince Buckwheat
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    for some dumb reason i had this vision of a Prince Buckwheat
    Buck%20Wheatt_zpskq5ix4ve.png
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe that was not fair...he has the courage of his conviction to break with hundereds of years of tradition...maybe one with the wherewithall to change some things in the monarchy
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    maybe that was not fair...he has the courage of his conviction to break with hundereds of years of tradition...maybe one with the wherewithall to change some things in the monarchy

It's not like dude was ever going to be king. And the word around the punch bowl is that Chuck ain't his pops. Dude's a ginger. Besides didn't one of the "princes" back in the '20s give up the line to live a common life? Personally I was hoping dude turned out a degenerate junkie lover of whores with crap ton of baby mommas. Or a openly "joyful" person. Who's that bucket of confetti thrower? Like him.

Mean while poor Prince Chuck, still a Prince [:D].