In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

67caprice427 GOOD GUUY

CbtEngr01CbtEngr01 Member Posts: 4,340
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
67caprice427. He's a noob to the forum. but I posted a topic looking for a job in the recent past, and he's exponentially helping me out. Take it easy on him. he's a good guy.

Comments

• armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Will try but its hard not to.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We love EVERYBODY here, all are welcome!

Glad good people are trying to help good people. If more of that happened we would have a lot less government!!!!
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Well, it's gonna be hard to go easy on a guy that named hisself after a vermin engine. Now ifn his handle was 427 sideoiler, we would know that he dwelled in the house of the blue oval, and had righteousness in his heart....[:p][:p][:p]
  • Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is near like family get togethers, the tamer ones!

CbtEngr01, that's neat that you wave the worrect color flag here for 67caprice427.

( Even though I know for a fact that HPD has it correct!

had followed some of your postings there CE01, glad things might be lining up some for you ... let us know how it washes for you ... and sincerely, good luck with it. Hope it smooths out. [^]
  • guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We'll try to remain clam![:0]