In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Observations.....

guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
The .22 ammo threads that Doc and onehandude started have really opened my eyes to the true character of some folks.

Some was expected, some not.

I just wanted to thank you two for doing that.

And Don (dcon)....God Bless ya. It's a damn shame that all I have is words to try to help you. If I ever get back down to Savannah to visit my son, I'd like to buy you a beer or a cup of coffee...your choice.

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same here. I will be in Savannah in October, for a wedding, and I hope I have the chance to meet Don (and buy him a beer).
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by guntech59
    The .22 ammo threads that Doc and onehandude started have really opened my eyes to the true character of some folks.

Some was expected, some not.

I just wanted to thank you two for doing that.

And Don (dcon)....God Bless ya. It's a damn shame that all I have is words to try to help you. If I ever get back down to Savannah to visit my son, I'd like to buy you a beer or a cup of coffee...your choice.

That is all.

Agreed and well put Guntech. I wanted to add that my Thoughts and prayers go out to Don and his wife. I also want to add that I will give Onehandude a pass because I am no better then him , as I have put my foot in my mouth on here a few times myself. Let the person whom is perfect on here cast the first stone!!!!!!!!!!

Don, I would love to buy you a cup of coffee sometime when I am in Savannah. I am not a bad as you think[:D]
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Y'all do realize that Don does live in Savannah. That is just the closest I place I have a reason to visit.

I think it would be worth the extra drive for the experience though.[;)]