In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

racist Christmas tree?

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
So now only black people can eat chicken, smoke cigarettes, eat potato chips and drink beer... I just don't get it. What do you guys think

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox9.com/news/officer-to-be-fired-after-racist-christmas-tree-decorations-at-mpd-4th-precinct

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are doomed.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "In a Facebook post, city council member Phillipe Cunningham said the Fourth Precinct inspector told him another officer hung some inappropriate items on the tree as a prank after it had been decorated."

I'm sure, that Inspector has all the respect and admiration from the rest of the PD.[}:)]
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    THABK GOD ... the cop did not cover the tree with a burka....he would have been shot on the spot.... and did anything ever happen to the muslim cop that murdered a young woman at his car window ????
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have appropriated virtually everything. Glad i don't work in a libtard run area, no way I could be a cop there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just found mohammed noor is still out on $400000.00 bond for killing Justine Damond...guess muslims get years of fiddling around till everyone forgets about it....shameful in AMERICA
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chiefr
    We are doomed.

Yep.
    Plan[ed] accordingly.
    Yes working the demoncrap made poopholes is quite an eye opener.
    Around here almost every criminal in the news has a demoncrap city address.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I find that funny as hell.
    RLTW

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OMG will the offended officers be able to recover from this horrid slight. Maybe they need a safe space in the cop shop with coloring books and tissues to cry.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    THABK GOD ... the cop did not cover the tree with a burka....he would have been shot on the spot.... and did anything ever happen to the muslim cop that murdered a young woman at his car window ????

Still waiting trial and running around free on bail....[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    same with the woman cop who got in the wrong apartment and murdered the black guy...out on bond and both of these hollering I'M INNOCENT
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,910 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'v never met a liberal with a sense of humor[;)]
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not see anything racist in the picture and the article does not explain what is considered racist.

Can someone enlighten me.