In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Move over Whitie - Blacks in charge now

RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY ABOVE THE LAW WITH BLACKS IN POWER

"Now, according to news reports, it appears the Justice Department's political appointees did in fact play a role in the dismissal of this case," he said.

In January, Justice filed a civil complaint in federal court in Philadelphia against the NBPP and three of its members. Two NBPP members, wearing black berets, black combat boots, black dress shirts and black jackets with military-style markings, were charged with intimidating voters, including brandishing a nightstick and issuing racial threats and racial insults. A third was accused of managing, directing and endorsing their behavior. The incident was captured on videotape.

A Justice memo shows that the front-line lawyers who brought the case decided as early as Dec. 22 to seek a complaint against the NBPP; its chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, a lawyer and D.C. resident; Minister King Samir Shabazz, a resident of Philadelphia and head of the Philadelphia NBPP chapter who was accused of wielding the nightstick; and Jerry Jackson, a resident of Philadelphia and a NBPP member.

Witnesses said Mr. Samir Shabazz, armed with the nightstick, and Mr. Jackson used racial slurs and made threats as they stood at the door of the polling place. The department's injunction against Mr. Samir Shabazz prohibits him from displaying a weapon at a polling place until 2012.

Mr. Jackson was an elected member of Philadelphia's 14th Ward Democratic Committee and was credentialed to be at the polling place Nov. 4 as an official Democratic Party polling watcher, according to the Philadelphia city commissioner's office. A check of his MySpace Web page shows similar taunts. It also shows him in numerous poses with a variety of weapons.

Records show Mr. Jackson obtained new credentials as a poll watcher "at any ward/division in Philadelphia" just days after the charges against him were dismissed.

None of the NBPP members responded to the charges or made any appearance in court.

Four months after the complaint was filed, at a time career lawyers who brought the charges were in the final stages of seeking actual sanctions, they were told by their superiors to seek a delay after a meeting between political appointees and career supervisors, according to federal records and interviews.

The delay was ordered by Loretta King, who was acting assistant attorney general, after she discussed concerns about the case with Mr. Perrelli. Ms. King, a career senior executive service official, had been named by President Obama in January to temporarily fill the vacant political position of assistant attorney general for civil rights while a permanent choice could be made.

She and other career supervisors ultimately recommended dropping the case against two of the men and the party and seeking a restraining order against the one man who wielded the nightstick. Mr. Perrelli approved that plan, officials said.

None of the front-line lawyers has been made available for comment, and the department has yet to provide any records sought by The Times under a Freedom of Information Act request filed in May seeking documents detailing the decision process.

READ THE ENTIRE STORY.
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/black_panther_refile/2009/07/31/242400.html

Comments

• Options
    wanted manwanted man Member Posts: 3,276
    edited November -1
    Oh my, I'm just SO shocked that this could happen in our great country!
    NOT![}:)]

I wonder what kind of response we'd get if every one of us and everyone each of us knows sent a fax/letter to the whitehouse demanding an explanation for why this wasn't prosecuted more fully ??(read: was swept under the carpet)
  • Options
    misstmisst Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if it had been the KKK out there, would things have been different?
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by misst
    I wonder if it had been the KKK out there, would things have been different?

The KKK would have been arrested IMMEDIATELY. Double standards are the norm in this new, wonderful society,
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    here is a web page that displays the actual video....this gets my blood boiling, just thinking about someone doing this is enough to make me go to a polling place armed to the teeth and ready to take this little party to the next level. Well I am a reasonable person so I can imagine what is in store for guys like this from those who are less reasonable (and better armed) we might get our race war sooner than expected if actions like this are swept under the rug.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977701677
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,241 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Malik Zulu Shabazz

Birth name Toby Butts.
  • Options
    FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    Just wait until the NEXT election. All this stuff unpopular stuff Obama/Pelosi are forcing thru is likely to have a damning effect on the re-election chances of many democrats. As well as Obama himself.
    Surely they know this, and are preparing to hi-jack the elections. If they even permit them to take place. I'd expect a huge amount of voter fraud and intimidation.
    This will likely be the point that Americans will rise up in arms.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    I invite them to try intimidation against me at the polls or even get in my way while I'm entering a polling place. I DARE THEM.

You'll see how it played out on CNN and FOX NEWS! Its like how I feel about my children ... Nobody comes between me and my vote.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

[:D]
  • Options
    tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    i am beginning to like the blacks on the job being in charge...this job is bid on a unit price of $$ per yard moved....and we make money every time they change their mind, and get paid every time we are at our grades..i hope the idiots move it all winter..i'm not telling them crap[;)][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    here is a link to the my space page for jerry jackson one of the guards at the polling place....be prepared to have your own blood boil...
    never mind...he cleaned it up or my space pulled it ....
  • Options
    bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anyone notice there arent anymore REAL gangsters around? i mean old country style white mobs. where are they when you need them?[}:)]
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bobski
    anyone notice there arent anymore REAL gangsters around? i mean old country style white mobs. where are they when you need them?[}:)]

they are still around, they just wised up and stopped trying to make the evening news
  • Options
    Saxon PigSaxon Pig Member Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live for the day somebody threatens me with nightstick.
  • Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Saxon Pig
    I live for the day somebody named Shabazz threatens me with nightstick.

Jeez, I hope you're not predjudiced against people named Shabazz.
  • Options
    Saxon PigSaxon Pig Member Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only when they threaten me with a nightstick.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RtWngExtrmst
    Jeez, I hope you're not predjudiced against people named Shabazz.
    I doubt if they will consider the 3 November 2009 elections important enough to mess with, so I have until 2 November 2010 to decide whether to take a Remington 1100 12 gauge or a Marlin 1894SS .44 Magnum to the poll with me. Maybe I'll just take both.

After it's over I'll probably decide it wasn't worth it, but between now and when it's over that's the plan.

When justice is denied by the legal system, people make their own justice, also known as vigilantism.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.