In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Crazy Hi Point Torture Test

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,544 ✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in General Discussion


The Hi Point pistol did not do bad at all.

Comments

  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    You should try the 995 Carbine if ya want Fun.[:p]
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 11,826 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The carbine is now offered in 10mm

    Mike
  • fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    crap that works[:D]
  • djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had one of the rifles . It was too embarrassing. I had to sell it. besides who wants a 9mm rifle.
  • Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the 955 carbine in 9mm. 10 rds in a quarter sized hole at 100 feet. Hard to beat.

    I have had 2 of the 9mm pistols. They go bang EVERY time and are very reliable.

    They are inexpensive and work very well. The carbine is just FUN to shoot.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 12,759 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I to have never seen one fail. A better choice than Tawrus.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,254 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by djh860
    I had one of the rifles . It was too embarrassing. I had to sell it. besides who wants a 9mm rifle.
    I have 4.....very good close in fighting rifle...
  • 204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    people say the hi point is ugly and i agree. but it looks like a glock. just sayin
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I did not see that coming.
    YMIpIxtl.jpg
    ivCeQJEl.jpg
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a 995 carbine in 9mm . An early one with the planet of the apes type stock. I took it along to AZ when visiting my brothers there. They had just bought new Beretta C4 Storms. One in 9mm and the other in .45acp.
    I out shot both of them. [:D]

    I wish I could still go shooting.
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 21,714 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    many years ago a "glock" dealer had a table set up at a local GS
    of course the 1911 group were huddled around holding there nose
    the dealer took the glock frame removed the slide and just hammered the front guide rail section it into the table hard and repetitive then ask any of the 1911 owner's to allow him to take there frame and repete the same punishment .. strange no one stepped forward
    my first encounter with a glock , sometimes we get surprised
  • 204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    many years ago a "glock" dealer had a table set up at a local GS
    of course the 1911 group were huddled around holding there nose
    the dealer took the glock frame removed the slide and just hammered the front guide rail section it into the table hard and repetitive then ask any of the 1911 owner's to allow him to take there frame and repete the same punishment .. strange no one stepped forward
    my first encounter with a glock , sometimes we get surprised


    I know they work. and are good shooters. but ugly as they can be. my wife carries one. we have this conversation from time to time.
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have posted several times about a buddy of mine bought a 45 at a gun show just because it was cheap cheap cheap and he wanted to see how long it would take it to fail,, the first 100 rounds it did have a couple stove pipes,,then it run like a clock for the next 5000,,we quit counting after that. He finally gave it away to his nephew. reasonably accurate, If i was broke and needed home protection,,I would buy one
  • redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Flying Clay DiskFlying Clay Disk Member Posts: 35,671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Warbirds
    Well I did not see that coming.
    YMIpIxtl.jpg
    ivCeQJEl.jpg


    DOH!!!

    [:0]
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ^^*He shot it with another gun at about 10yards, monkeyed with it a bit and then it still functioned.
  • Flying Clay DiskFlying Clay Disk Member Posts: 35,671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Warbirds
    ^^*He shot it with another gun at about 10yards, monkeyed with it a bit and then it still functioned.


    Yes, I saw. I was agreein' with ya! Whoda' thunk it??? Didn't see that one comin' either.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I came away impressed.
Sign In or Register to comment.