In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

hello all

4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I know it has been awhile,i have gotten hooked on facebook,and with the farmtown and farmville and island paradis i just havent had time.
and now with school i really dont have much time.
School is going good,just got done studying 3 chapters for a quiz tomorrow.
just wanted to say Hi to all and let u know that i am still around.

Comments

• 4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
    edited November -1
    My second procedure went almost as bad as the first, but they did get the stones, I had 7 jackstones in my left kidney, as soon as I started coming out of it in recovery, the bladder spasm hits again, 13 grains of narcotic, you talk about pain. Thursday they are going to remove the stint. I hope to god things go easier.
    I am still in a lot of pain, but they told me once they get the wire out of me, I should feel fine.
    edited November -1
    well here i set on the head of a nunn and outta my bun bun came a fart so well some one thought i was creating art and so to my knowledge this nunn had no brains and no guts so my guess is that means this nunn must be in with some s***s
    edited November -1
    Seems its been a while, things are going better now my wife and I have settled in our hearts there's a reason for everything. And were just waiting for the shot to shrink her uterus, and he can do the surgery. We did get a second opinion and this Dr. said a hysterectomy was a must, even at her age. Her Dr. said it would take about 2 months to shrink to the size he wants it and its now been close to one. The surgery is what I dread, the Doc is going to have to give me a large dose of valuim. Thank you all who said prayers and sent well wishes. When I showed the post to my wife she couldnt believe so many people all over the Country were praying for us. She was so touched that she cried with nearly each post she read. I had told her about all the good folks here and now she's seen for herself.
    edited November -1
    its been awhile, between a melted laptop, and a few operations
    I am recovering from another, they cut on me last wensday.
    so I am moving slow.
    just a note to day hiya, if anyone knows eric (ECC) number
    drop him a line for me, lost his number.
    Brownie
    edited November -1
    Registered the other day thought i would say Hi. Not much else.
    edited November -1
    Sorry its been so long, I just havent felt like chatting.
    With everything, I went shooting, I'd like to find someone in north fla to go shooting. Pretty dull to go plinking by my self.
    edited November -1
    Just stopped by, been feeling like my truck had run over a few times, the VA has been running test, because of my back pain, I had some different pain, feels like someone kidney punched me, they have me scheduled for a ct scan, the ultrasound showed a tumor, left kidney. Its now wait and see. Ct scan, cyticscope.
    Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.
    Brownie
    edited November -1
    I just wanted introduce myself. I'm new to the site and can't wait to be apart of it!
    Hope to meet alot of good folks, and make new friends!
    edited November -1
    It's been a long time! The past months have been hectic, I'm certain I've mised out on a lot, but nowI have some new xperiences to share with all of you, as well. I look forward to catching up on things and chatting with y'all again, now that winter is here![:)]
    For anyone who might be interested, the surgery on my arm went well and with the exception of a coupla' minor setbacks I'm recovering well. I good friend used my name to post some questions (in Ask the Experts) regarding a pistol he owns and my brother joined the forums (Deadmanwalking), but other than that I've posted maybe twice in the past 5 or so months, Sooooooooooo, who's gonna help me get caught up?
    No, I'm not gonna READ everything that's been posted since last I was here! *LOL*
    It's good to be back, I look forward to another year of laughs and chatting it up with y'all!
    edited November -1
    I am back at home, again! I hope I don't have to get another room, they do have me on the calender for the first week in march, at least that one will be a out patient procedure.
    I really have been poked, priced, pin cushion, blood bank enough.
    Anyways, stopped by to say hiya. How has everyone been?
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Glad to see you back![;)]

Don't let the smoke out of computers, or they stop running![}:)]
  • Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you.[8D]

Jon
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,858 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Great to see you post!!
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back Brownie, hope things continue to get better for you. [:)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Hey Brownie! It's good to see you![:)][8D] I'll shoot you an email with my phone number. I'm down for the night though...not feeling too hot.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've had enough of a taste of back pain to give me a little idea what you must be going through. I hope the surgery gets you some relief from the pain at least.

Welcome home. [:)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice to see you are able to give us an update.
    Thanks
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,020 ******
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you, Brownie. Remember, any day above the sod is a good one![8D]
    jimdeere
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Glad you're back.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Doug
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey there Brownie. Im glad to see youre back up to par. Shoot me an email sometime stranger!
    edited November -1
    hiya guys, by the way i want to thank who ever sent me some
    magazines, got them today, but the wrapper got wet
    cant read the return.
    thanks I read about two magaines a day.
  • wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
    edited November -1
    glad to see your back