In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

FoxNews Against Cruz

WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
It is apparent FoxNewsis against Ted Cruz. Between the debates and interviews, they continually try to discredit him. He is the only true conservative in the bunch.

Maybe I need to give that NewsMax channel a try.

Comments

• CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is obvious FOX news and the Council of Foreign Relations is pushing Mario.... Jeb's little brother.
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump was smart to walk away. Fox was gunning for him on open border. BTW, WTH is this pic of Bernie with the American & Mexican flag at a rally in Iowa?
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    when i see JEB B. in my minds eye,i see him in high heels and throw up. mr myopic.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    Trump was smart to walk away.

True, but he walked away because he knew Cruz was going to destroy him in the debate. He used Megyn as an excuse to hide from Cruz. The fact is Trump has not had good debates, other than a few one liners that have nothing to do with any substantive policy issues Trump has been flat during the debates. Trump does not possess the knowledge to have an intellectual debate on the issues, hence the reason he resorts to personal attacks. It is hard to debate when you have no core principles.
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump isn't a professional talker thats why he doesn't do well in debates. he is a professional do-er. Barry O was a professional talker too. Trump can hire talkers
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wrangler
    It is apparent FoxNewsis against Ted Cruz. Between the debates and interviews, they continually try to discredit him. He is the only true conservative in the bunch.

Fox and Newsmax are RINO sites. They despise Trump and Cruz even more.

They are however a great improvement over the DEMOCRAT party.
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what news site do you recommend Chiefr?
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    .Al Jeezeere...is the only news service that tells it like is supposed to be told...Rachel Madcow does a good job also....I quit watching Fox when they started having sex with Geraldo.....
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wrangler

They sure are not trying to help him. I have no issue with asking the tough questions they have asked him.
  • papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is something called OAN and RT
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    al-je went tits up, so much for being a shill for the arabs. i guess americans didn,t care for it. rachel m. and al s. are shills for the lesbo,s and black,s. i do agree fox has been kissing in al campo,s celler geraldo,s back side. mr myopic.
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After many years of listening to the lies of the major networks, I will be eternally grateful to Fox News. Fox may not be perfect, but they have given freedom a chance in this country.

Quibble if you want, & get your political news from the Today Show.

Neal
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad

Maybe radio free Tokyo or al-jazeera?

Fox News to my knowledge is the only conservative network out there. I don't like some of there anchors but without them there would be no conservative outlet. I'm not going to wish them off the air. I don't see the logic at all in it.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad

Maybe radio free Tokyo or al-jazeera?

Fox News to my knowledge is the only conservative network out there. I don't like some of there anchors but without them there would be no conservative outlet. I'm not going to wish them off the air. I don't see the logic at all in it.

Fox is OK however, Fox favors Bush, Huckabee, Christie, and Kasich in that order.
    Cruz is the only real conservative in the mix of nominees. Along with Trump, I have yet to see favorable reporting on Cruz on Fox.

The OP's subject was about the negativity FOX NEWS displays towards Ted Cruz and I fully concur.

Talk radio and Drudge are my preferred source of news.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fox news is part of the establishment republicans. Trump and Cruz scare the crap out of that bunch. The leaders of the GOP have been wallowing in tax payers money for well over a hundred years and they're not going to give up their strangle hold on the American tax payer without a fight. The republicans and democrats are all part of the same club just different fronts.
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

True, but he walked away because he knew Cruz was going to destroy him in the debate. He used Megyn as an excuse to hide from Cruz. The fact is Trump has not had good debates, other than a few one liners that have nothing to do with any substantive policy issues Trump has been flat during the debates. Trump does not possess the knowledge to have an intellectual debate on the issues, hence the reason he resorts to personal attacks. It is hard to debate when you have no core principles.

I totally agree with you on this point. My loyalty and vote will go with Ben, until he is out.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Iquote:Originally posted by Oakie

I totally agree with you on this point. My loyalty and vote will go with Ben, until he is out.
    He was out a month ago Oakie! [:D]
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

True, but he walked away because he knew Cruz was going to destroy him in the debate.

Trump has been in 5 debates with Cruz and hasn't been "destroyed" yet.

In fact, through all the debates, the only one who has a good claim to have gotten the better of Trump in a big exchange is Meygn Kelly.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    al-je went tits up, so much for being a shill for the arabs. i guess americans didn,t care for it. rachel m. and al s. are shills for the lesbo,s and black,s. i do agree fox has been kissing in al campo,s celler geraldo,s back side. mr myopic.

Can anybody decipher this amalgamation of letters and misused comma's into a coherent thought?
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1