In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hero Bracelets

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited November 2006 in General Discussion
I found this on the PGR site. And I think it would be cood to post here as well seeing that it benifits a great org:

Here's a great organization that makes custom hero bracelets (metal and leather) and dog tags to honor fallen and wounded soldiers, as well as those deployed. $2 of every bracelet or tag goes to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. http://www.fallenheroesfund.org/fallenheroes/index.php

I ordered a deployment bracelet in honor of my son while he was deployed in Iraq, and I think I'm going to get a dog tag for each PGR mission I go on. I hope this doesn't count as spam -- I am in no way affiliated with the organization or company that makes the bracelets. That they give part of the proceeds to the FHF makes it worthy of mentioning here in my eyes. http://www.herobracelets.org/

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Well, I ordered 5 Bracelets with my wife's name on them. I'm giving them to people in the family so that we can remember and honor her while she is serving.

I'm gonna miss her.

I guess I'll send her plenty of care packages so that she can get a taste of home stir stir
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Link for hero bracelets.

www.herobracelets.org

Admin: Can we make this a sticky?
  • Options
    Glock23ExpertGlock23Expert Member Posts: 1,031 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had one of the hero bracelets made in honor of one of my college roommates that was KIA in Iraq. Haven't taken it off since I got it. It's for a great cause.
  • Options
    rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I ordered six of them when Mrs Rogue got activated. Great cause and I haven't taken mine off since she left. We plan on going to Hawaii when she gets back and I'm gonna chuck it in the Pacific while we're there.
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    My wife wore on for a MIA during VN. She's nine years younger and didn't
    take it off for 10 years. I see it every once in a while in one drawer or another
    ... still makes one think, 40 years later.[:(]