In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Three doctor's appts today and a dang breakdown!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
I started with a dentist appointment.....had a regular doctor appointment at 1:15....then my dermatologist at 4:00.

In the middle of all of this my husband's car broke down and I had to let him leave me at the second appointment and pleaded for Jimmy to come get me.

It all worked out fine.....but its been one of those days. What is it about sitting in a car and waiting rooms that drains the life out of you????

It was SUPER NICE seeing Hobo today!!!!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Which exam did Hobo give you?
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He gave me the "can you multi-task" exam....which I passed (only because I pawned the work off onto other people.)
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mrs Fun has a procedure on Thursday. Going over the prep process now. Worst thing, I know that hospital blocks GunBroker on their WiFi....
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    Mrs Fun has a procedure on Thursday. Going over the prep process now. Worst thing, I know that hospital blocks GunBroker on their WiFi....
    I guess that means you'll be using data.[}:)]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    forgive my ignorance, but won't "forthehunt.com" skirt the filters?
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I hope you guys get in and out of there as quickly as possible without any stories to tell and she feels better asap!
  • guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Best wishes. I hope it is nothing too serious.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    forgive my ignorance, but won't "forthehunt.com" skirt the filters?

I tried that last time I was there. Didn't work. I mentioned it to our recovery room nurse who was a big GunBroker fan (and a member at a club I have been on a waiting list for quite some) He said (yes, retired Policeman went back to school and learned a new trade) that they block just about everything.

Yes I will be using data.....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by guntech59

Best wishes. I hope it is nothing too serious.

Thanks, she feels fine, just a 50th Birthday present from the Dr... I'm sure I will have one scheduled soon after my next physical....