In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Customer gave me some cleaning stuff

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
I stopped at a customers to day to check on a crew and the home owner noticed the deer shed I had on my dash. He asked if I was into hunting or guns.Yup sir. He gave me ten cleaning rods of all different sizes and about 50 or so brushes, swabs, patches and some other rod ends. He lives in Vermont and this is a summer home. He said when he comes back, he has some ammo and other stuff for me. He is an older gentleman and doesn't shoot or hunt anymore. I asked what kind of ammo. He said he has about 20 boxes of 257 Roberts and a rock chucker press. OMG, Yes, I want them. I gave him a new steam humidifier for free, since he was giving me all this stuff. Most of the cleaning stuff I really don't have a need for, as I have all that stuff, But I will give it to my son, along with the rock chucker press. The ammo is going to me, myself and In[^] Great score.You never know what you will come across dealing with customers. I find some pretty cool stuff that family doesn't want and the customer is going to trash. Oakie

Comments