In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

bpost

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
Hows it going with your wife? or soon to be ex?

Comments

• Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    you have mail.
    edited November -1
    Have You Recv'd Your Call yet?
    edited November -1
    Bruce,

The cast bullets arrived today. I was not expecting that many! [:0][:)]

Thanks again. I will hopefully get to using them soon.

Jon
    edited November -1
    Bruce,

Any suggestions on a good all-around tire for my 2015 Jeep Renegade? The factory tires are 215/60-17. I'm not sure how long I will keep those ones on it. They are not the best tires and don't look like they will be very good in the snow.

Jon
    edited November -1
    Are you still looking for a material to make die nuts?

Our steel rack has 1018 steel hex material in 1.25, 1.375, and 1.5 inch sizes.
    I would be happy to cut you off a foot of your choice and send it no charge...

(obviously you will have to part it off, and bore it- but hex material is best for using a wrench on)

~Chris
    edited November -1
    You just locked this topic and then ended the argument by saying "well it's settled then, man did walk on the moon". How can you be so sure of that, have you actually been to the moon to see the footprints? Why would you spread possible fate news? Could it have not been a fake? Could they not have filmed it in the Hollywood studio?.... [:D][:D][:D]
    https://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=688821&whichpage=1
    edited November -1
    Bruce,

What wight/style cast bullets do you shoot through your G21?

Jon
    edited November -1
    How did the night vision scope do?
    edited November -1
    Got your message and thanks. I knew that all ready but I have a stubborn streak at times. Wouldn't let me reply back in the same way without fooling around some. I think it is because of my yahoo account.
    edited November -1
    I saw in another thread that Portsmouth is your neck of the woods. I'm originaly from the area, our family farm is in Scioto Furnace, just north of New Boston off 140. I was just there in Nov, Portsmouth/New Boston has sure gone to hell. My uncle told me the drug crowd is moving into our area, our driveway is a mile long, house is in a hollow, one way in. I feel sorry for the poor druggie who wanders down there. I didnt call my uncle before I went to the farm, I was met with a Mossberg 500 [:D]
    edited November -1
    you ever find any land in florida?
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday!
    edited November -1
    I suppose you've heard of this, let me know when you attempt it the first time. I'd like to be there to see it.[:)]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skfprThzUq4
    edited November -1
    Please check your email.

Thank you.
    edited November -1
    Bruce, not to cut into the other thread about tires, I just got new tires for my box truck. It says 80 psi on the tires and that is what the tire center put in them. The last set lasted 80,000 miles and still had some tread left, but I changed them before I had a problem this winter. What would be the correct tire pressure for them???? 80 psi was for cold. I run at least 200 miles a day, with usually a mildly heavy load. Tools, machines and heaters and air conditioners and boilers. I want these new tires to last about 50 to 80 thousand miles. The damn guy put Jetson tires on and I never had good luck with them. Recommend a good tire for my other work vans and box trucks. Oakie
    edited November -1
    The gift card you sent to the lady here came today. I'm sure she will very much appreciate it. Been so cold & icy I just hadn't gotten out until today.
    Sent you a e-mail
    Thanks
    Joel
    edited November -1
    got any video of that bird flying yet?
    edited November -1
    First of all prayers asked for you and yours. If you are interested in seeing the doctor that i went to i can give you the information. They are great doctors that have there stuff together.

They have a meeting every Friday with the chemo doctor, surgeons, and the radiation doctor. They go over every case they are treating.

My surgeon at UNC would come in on his day off to talk to me when i had a question and no one new the answer or if i was having problems with chemo or radiation.

The first 4 or 5 doctors told me sorry that there was nothing they could do for me. They have a place where out of towners can stay where it does not cost money.

I was the most loved patient they had. Some nurses would come see me whenever i had an appointment. After i got better i asked why they always come check on me when i have an appointment. They told me that i was a great patient and that i was a story of hope because no one thought that i was going to make it.

I will be more than happy to talk to you or give you phone numbers for my doctor.

Also the first thing my doctor told me before he even looked at me was i do not know if you have insurance or not and i do not care. My only thoughts are for you getting better.

Not many doctors are like that.
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Bruce. Hope ya all found a pot o' gold today. [;)] Oakie
    edited November -1
    Seems you know a lot about Burris scopes , What about a Black Diamond , Good , Bad , Ugly , Overpriced , could do better with a different model? Thank You.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope it helps ease her burden.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!