In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Chicago Police Again Mired in Scandal

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
I hope someone straightens out the Chicago police department. It's long overdue.

Sep 30, 7:04 PM (ET)

By MIKE ROBINSON

CHICAGO (AP) - Videotapes of angry officers savagely beating civilians and charges that a murder plot was hatched within an elite special operations unit have Chicago's troubled police department reeling again.

Story
0M9InwN.gif[

Comments

• Options
    A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    From my past dealings with the Chicago PD, I'm not at all surprised. They have a couple of good folks but they have more than their fair share of cowboys.
  • Options
    HighNoonHighNoon Member Posts: 444 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd bet money that Finnegan's attorney is a high-profile mob attorney. CPD has a long history of corruption and brutality. Lived there years ago and used to laugh at how fat the patrol officers were and that they couldn't get into a foot chase without having a heart attack so they'd shoot the suspect and then catch up tp them.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But, the good peoples of Chicago have been unarmed since the mid 80's. Crime is solved and the police are no longer needed in that particular Utopia.

So, how the hell could the cops be bad, they only enforce parking statutes?

You must be a commie bed wetter to post such vicious crapola. [;)]