In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

anyone else seen this?

furhollerfurholler Member Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
Maybe I'm the slow one in seeing this...

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf

What did you think?

christian

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.pjstar.com/stories/022805/REG_B5N9PMPV.047.shtml

I saw this on WorldNet Daily, thought y'all might be interested. I don't live in Illinois, but I suppoes it will only be a matter of time for other states. Check it out.[V]

"Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains...No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue: and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."-Patrick Henry
  • Options
    MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hope it doesnt make it to minnesota...

"Not many like us, in fact very few, and most of them are dead" LtCol Pratt - USMC
  • Options
    stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    As Kalifornica goes ....so goes the rest of the country![:(]

Thanks Arnold![xx(]

"Clintonian Discussions" are for people too lazy or stupid to use a dictionary!
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    Just think: These people are driving and reproducing. Scary, huh?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [V][V]

"Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains...No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue: and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."-Patrick Henry
  • Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    For the love of Pete, don't tell these people that you can get armor piercing, incindiary .308 and 7.62x54R ammo! They'll want to take away ALL of our toys! Oh, wait, they DO want to take away all of our toys. Um... Never mind.

"When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro"
    Hunter S. Thompson"