In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

C&R list

matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
edited January 2005 in General Discussion
Still looking into a C&R List. I have the 16 Q&A's on the ATF site but I can't seem to find the list of elligable guns. Can anyone point me in the right direction...Thanks.

Todd

Comments

• Options
    matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    http://www.atf.gov/firearms/curios/2001index.htm

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
  • Options
    rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Question for C&R folks, or others interested: A while back I pulled out the relevant C&R "50-year" info from the BATF website and put it in a one-page summary, followed by a list of the C&R weapons I most often buy, complete with Flayderman dates. I send this info to hesitant sellers when I send my C&R license to help convince them it's OK to ship to me. I know the info is on the BATF website for the asking, but is anyone interested in my summary plus sample format of my gun list? I don't have it anywhere to link to, but I could post it here (two pages long) or e-mail it, if anyone is interested. You could then cut-and-paste and modify to fit your own C&R weapon pursuits. Let me know if interested. Help spread the message that "C&R" isn't a four-letter word![:)]
  • Options
    knot-headknot-head Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    GREAT IDEA ROSSO!!!! GO FOR IT!!!! THE LAST LIST I HAVE IS 2001 A.T.F. P 5300.11 THAT I GOT WITH MY F.F.LC&R LICENCE!!! SOMETHING NEWER WOULD BE GREAT.[:)][:)][:)]