In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Shamless AR plug

Comments

• Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    Updated with better pics.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Easy come, easy go.

Doug
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    lefty, you might want to put the stock grip and flash hider in one of the pics so folks can see what youre talking about.
    personally, i wouldn't bid w/o seeing what i'm getting.
    don't get me wrong, I'm not bidding cause i'm not in the market, but if i was....
    just my 2c
    tom
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't take this the wrong way. I have a hard time believing that you will sell that for $1250. That puts you in the range with LMT, Colt, ect. I don't think people believe that Spikes has that type of quality, then put cheaper UTG forearm on it doesn't add anything. AR prices are coming down and it may be hard to get back what you put into it. If it doesn't sell, instead of dropping the price I would consider splinting it up.
  • txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would have thought the same thing, but that other one went pretty fast for just a little lower in price.
    edited November -1
    That was the old price its actuall under 1200. the upper on spikes website is 795 and out for stock for weeks and CMMG is selling their lowers with LPk for 220. the BUIS sells for 35, the stock is 40 and the Quad rail id 60 and the alum mag is 10 bucks . so the total would be 1150 and thats what im selling it for its the price as if everything was in stock. No goughing.
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Just some more helpful advice here. Edit your title to put in "AR" somewhere. Maybe even this old trick, "Not Colt, DPMS, Bushmaster", but I would defintely make sure AR was in the title, you'll get more hits.
    edited November -1
    it was in there.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty
    That was the old price its actuall under 1200. the upper on spikes website is 795 and out for stock for weeks and CMMG is selling their lowers with LPk for 220. the BUIS sells for 35, the stock is 40 and the Quad rail id 60 and the alum mag is 10 bucks . so the total would be 1150 and thats what im selling it for its the price as if everything was in stock. No goughing.

I realize that. However, Spikes is gouging, and you can't deny that.