In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Assault Weapon Watch

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2007 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/

Help these guys watch this "assault weapon" to make sure it doesnt kill anybody![:D]
  • Options
    Ba SardoBa Sardo Member Posts: 562 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait a minute! You mean... IT CAN'T DO ANYTHING ON ITS OWN?![:0][:0][:0]

But, but, assault weapons are evil! I was sure the live webcam would show it mowing down children without the benefit of a shooter behind it!

Of course, the humor of this site may be a tad too subtle for the gun grabbing crowd.
  • Options
    IncarcerationFacilitatorIncarcerationFacilitator Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its no joking matter! I had an an assault rifle that turned on me one night.... It attacked me. I fought back, but tragically, I was killed.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IncarcerationFacilitator
    Its no joking matter! I had an an assault rifle that turned on me one night.... It attacked me. I fought back, but tragically, I was killed.
    [;)][:D][:o)][}:)][;)][:D][:o)][:o)][}:)][:D]
  • Options
    catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get better?
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I saw it jump!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by catpealer111

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get better?
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I e mailed the link to that goof ball from this web site http://www.guninformation.org/
    Maybe he'll get the humor. [:p]

Here is a link to an organization which may be able to partner with you in this noble cause.
    http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/
    Just trying to do my part to help.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    i love this one

Aren't you afraid an underprivileged urban-outdoorsman might break in and steal the rifle?

No, we have the rifle and camera setup in a secured office building with an alarm system. Besides, if criminals actually stole the weapons they later used in crimes, gun control laws wouldn't make much sense. [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    The thing watches me no matter which way I move...very evil!!!
  • Options
    BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1
    "We received a claim of spontaneous assault weapon violence yesterday and investigated. We were dismayed to find no evidence that the assault weapon was involved in any spontaneous acts of violence. We will continue our vigil with your support, as we know it's only a matter of time before the streets run with blood!"

I think it is plain to see what these people want, dead and maimed victims to blame assault weapons on.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you leave two assault weapons alone like that will they make a little assault pistol?
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    stevenrayspeckstevenrayspeck Member Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    If you leave two assault weapons alone like that will they make a little assault pistol?

[:D][:D][:D]

Ya, They are spreading like rabbits around here.[:0]
  • Options
    BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1
    Look a little closer, this is someone looking to take money from wannabe dogooders. Possibly filling their own arsenals with the funds from stupid contributors.

I was planning on writing them an email, but screw it. They call this genre of rifle inaccurate and display a picture of a rifle that is capable of 1/2 MOA.