In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

These punks need to be executed

ll_manll_man Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
edited January 2006 in General Discussion
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_030190225.html

Anyone that attacks another person for entertainment isn't human
and needs to be removed from the gene pool.
Line 'em up - I got the bullets

It's just too bad he wasn't armed - could've killed a few.

Comments

• Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    I think some old fashioned Singapore caneing is in order.
    BEST1.jpg
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would it be OK if they are tried and convicted before we execute them, based on a newspaper article?
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zipperzap
    I think some old fashioned Singapore caneing is in order.
    BEST1.jpg

I agree [}:)]!
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    Would it be OK if they are tried and convicted before we execute them, based on a newspaper article?

Too time consuming.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    Didnt it say at least one had confessed, thats good enough for me, no trial should be needed if they confess, you have the right to a trial, but seems to me the point of on is to establish guilt or innocence, and by confessing your guilt that should be the same as waiving a trial to decide if you are guilty or innocent, and you can go straight to sentancing.

I say since they didnt kill anyone, don't execute them.
    But they did publically beat and essentially torture someone, who will now be in pain for at least a week.
    My sentance, a week in the stocks, 20 lashes a day, the crowd is allowed to throw all the stones they want, but should try to avoid the head, dont want him to die on the first day when hes got a week of suffering to go.
    It isnt cruel if the punishment is of approximate severity to the crime, and once you begin implementing such punishment uniformly, it isnt unusual either.
  • Options
    FrogbertFrogbert Member Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a great opportunity to turn the tide of "permissive parenting" back toward "responsible parenting", which is desperatly needed in our country today. I hope they do an in-depth investigation and find all who participated and sue the pants off their parents and give the kids the legal punishment for assault and battery.[V]
  • Options
    WarMongerWarMonger Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if the guy had a gun there would be a few less trouble makers running around. but lets see....anyone care to guess the color of the attackers ?
  • Options
    chris_cechris_ce Member Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote: Didnt it say at least one had confessed, Stick me in a room with someone handcuffed to a table and I can make then confess to killing Mickey Mouse.
    A person can be beatin into a confession.
  • Options
    mr_floppymr_floppy Member Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone care to comment on what type of neighborhood Bellwood is? I'm not familiar with it.
  • Options
    Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ll_man
    http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_030190225.html

Anyone that attacks another person for entertainment isn't human
    and needs to be removed from the gene pool.
    Line 'em up - I got the bullets

It's just too bad he wasn't armed - could've killed a few.
    [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    RoadkillRoadkill Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bellwood is a poophole section 8 cesspool of evil.

Sue the pants off the parents???? That's about all you will get.....used pants!
  • Options
    hdwrenchhdwrench Member Posts: 954 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i often have kids ,of differant age groups ,walk in front or or pretend to dive in front of my truck while at speed .i guess they think its funny . i hope they dont slip as my reaction time is adjusted accordingly .i was taught a long time ago to tangle with anything much bigger than you could possibly be painful .i never did get hit by a car ,always respected there size .

what the h-ll could these kids be thinking .they should all be held accountable .

wrench .
  • Options
    tysonagreentysonagreen Member Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We get this in Flint, MI every summer. These middle school kids, usually 6-8 will find a lone person walking along the sidewalk and jump him. They are lucky the haven't jumped me and I'm lucky I haven't had to draw on any and possibly kill a kid.
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I suspect Negroes. [:(!]
  • Options
    RoadkillRoadkill Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unfortunately, your suspicions are accurate........

Guess they are getting ready to celebrate black history month.