In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wanna really get Ticked off this AM?

Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
Take a look around this website and really get pizzed off.
Look at the "news"
http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
--- Sigmond Freud

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I think they're referring to a god, not God. They are not spreading the message of Love, but an obvious message of Hate. They are the misguided souls that need our attention.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    they are beyond help!

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    The whole phelps clan is warped. The head of the family, Fred has browbeaten and brainwashed the whole group. It is said that one of his sons is homosexual and left the family in the late 80s or early 90s. Fred has made it his mission to preach and campaign against homosexuality ever since. He pickets our church on a regular basis. Around here, if you or your church get picketed by Fred and his clan it is seen as a badge of honor. If he is against you, you must be doing something right. He uses tactics of shock and outrage to get attention and is always very careful to stay within the law. He expects every adult in the family to get a law degree even though he himself was disbarred years ago. There is always a family member videotaping protests for use in any litigation that may result. We in Topeka have just learned to ignore him, which seems to be the biggest insult to him and his ego.

In 1994 Jon Michael Bell wrote a lengthy expose on Fred Phelps and the Phelps Clan entitled "Addicted to Hate" . It is posted here. Read it and you can see why the family is so screwed up.
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/michael_haggerty/expose3.htm

MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg
    An evil tree bears evil fruit. You can destroy as much fruit as you want, but it will always grow back, and it will always be evil.

Tear the tree out of the ground by the roots and burn it. Burn it to ash and grind out the embers with your boot until there's nothing left. Not a single spark. Not a single seed.
  • Options
    ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Jake_S-83Jake_S-83 Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    welcome to Topeka. I've mooned these guys like ten times. while driving a manual.[8D]
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    What do you think he'd do if I burned a Bible in front of him? I'd be with in the law to do so. If he attacked me, I could whip his * and claim self defense, and he started it.

Dance Hippo. Dance.
    hippohula.gif
  • Options
    rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    Eh...wait a second! I thought all the "christians" on this forum hated fags?

edited November -1
    It's not even like they're fighting the Liberals. They're so far out there they're fighting the entire country, pretty much everybody that ain't them! Don't these guys know how to cultivate friends? They've got worse PR skills than the Scientologists.

I liked the "Thank God for IEDs" article. Real class act these freaks are. Apparently, the soldiers have it coming, since they're being punished by God for supporting Evil America.