In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What should I DOOOOOOOO? UPDATE

rdc5rdc5 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
[:D] READ LAST POST BY ME [:D]


Just got this email.........

Hi! Just bid your buy it now price of 125.00 and it did not go through.
It only uped the present bid by a couple bucks. Could you please sell this
to me for your buy it now price?

Here is the auction.........

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=125977203

WHAT WOULD YOU DO[?]

Comments

  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    simple, tell him to go back and hit the buy it now BUTTON.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    user error? he must have did something wrong like bid 102.50
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    2's and 0's cunfuse me also.........
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    no bin bid ...no sale...stay within guidelines
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    he has to bid using the buy it now button. simple enough to do.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Tell him to hurry, before some one else hits it!!
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once "RESERVE MET" BUY IT NOW,no longer an option..nambu
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    He probobly bid the 125 bucks but since he didnt use buy it now it didnt work. Turn the auction off with him as hi bidder and charge him the 125 plus shipping. Once the auction is ended you can see just how much he bid. ......but Im a nice guy. [:D]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod
    He probobly bid the 125 bucks but since he didnt use buy it now it didnt work. Turn the auction off with him as hi bidder and charge him the 125 plus shipping. Once the auction is ended you can see just how much he bid. ......but Im a nice guy. [:D]


    +1

    I did the same thing on the first gun I bought on GB...a Desert Eagle .440 Corbon...ended up bidding way above the buy it now to get the gun. This was before the auto bid would not allow you to out bid yourself. The seller was kind enough to honor the buy it now price.
  • mechman460mechman460 Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have him send you a cashier check or money order.
  • tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That same thing happened not long ago....IIRC it happened to Loko. He tried to se the BIN, but he just increased the bid. Maybe there's a glitch in the auction site.
    Was it beta?
  • rdc5rdc5 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomh.
    That same thing happened not long ago....IIRC it happened to Loko. He tried to se the BIN, but he just increased the bid. Maybe there's a glitch in the auction site.
    Was it beta?


    NO, I am not changing to Beta(I hate change). I ended it early. That's what I would want someone to do if it was reversed and yall seem to agree so........THANKS All[:D]
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rdc5
    quote:Originally posted by tomh.
    That same thing happened not long ago....IIRC it happened to Loko. He tried to se the BIN, but he just increased the bid. Maybe there's a glitch in the auction site.
    Was it beta?


    NO, I am not changing to Beta(I hate change). I ended it early. That's what I would want someone to do if it was reversed and yall seem to agree so........THANKS All[:D]
    You done good!
Sign In or Register to comment.