In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun List Magazine?

jeronimojeronimo Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
edited November 2005 in General Discussion
Anybody getting this and is it any good, thank you, jeronimo.

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
    edited November -1
    I get it. It has a LOT fewer ads than it did a few years ago. On the positive side, it now has a few articles to fill the space.

I think it's a little funny. Gunbroker has big ads in Gun List, and I believe sites like Gunbroker are why there are so few ads in Gun List.

FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net
  • Options
    johalljohall Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its not too bad i get both this and shotgun news.. i get shotgun news for the ads and gun list for the articles

cat.gif
  • Options
    SnellstromSnellstrom Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I find that Gun List is easier to find stuff in than Shotgun News, but I like them both.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have nearly every issue boxed up in binders,they seem to put it like it really is regardless if who it may offend.

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    HokkmikeHokkmike Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gunlist seems to work better for the private individual. Shotgun news wholesales a lot.

Sako Fan
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What Mike said. I get 'em both, and I like GunList's new format with some articles. If I dropped one though, it would be GunList.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    On their web site you can get 2 FREE ISSUES and 4 More for just $10.
    https://www.krause.com/subscribe/?offer=ABBLWD&country=us&type=trl&billok=1
    I just subcribed to them.

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    [img]http://www.ice.gov/graphics/index.htm Report Suspected Violations of Immigration Laws, Call: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.[/img]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to get Gun List as well as SGN. I though GL was more of a highbrow version of SGN. You see a better class of gun advertised in GL, lots of old english shotguns etc. and not near as much military stuff as you see in SGN.
  • Options
    elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like gun list but there new format sucks. Give me the ads and leave the know it all so call expert articles to shotgun news. Who by the way changed there format to more BS at the cost of less sales.

col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    I am a man but I can change if I have to,I guess.
    Tolono.gif
  • Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get both GL and SGN and like them both and will contiune to buy them both.[^]

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin