In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Does anyone ever find...

Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
edited March 2007 in General Discussion
that they are hooked on something that no longer exists??

I never watched it when it was on the network, but now that it is no more, I find that I really enjoy "That 70s Show". Lots of memories are restored.

I wonder what happened to the people that were in it??

Hyde the cynic, Jackie the ego-centric one, Donna the REDHEAD, and all the others.

Does anyone else do the same thing with discontinued TV shows and their characters??

Which ones??

Doug

Comments

• Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Donna became the town slunt.[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That would fulfill one of my greatest fantasies!!

Doug
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]-You're ok Doug-I still watch Gunsmoke-Bonanza/The District/ and the 70's cracks me up--

--[:o)][:o)]--JIMBO
  • Options
    Msut77Msut77 Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Topher Grace (Eric) is going to play Venom in Spiderman 3.

Laura Prepon (Redheaded and lovely Donna) stars in the show October Road

John Blutarski is a Senator.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How cool.

Know what the girls and Hyde are doing??

• Options
    Msut77Msut77 Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Danny Masterson (Hyde) is a scientologist and is dating Bijou Phillips and is a DJ and has a Radio show.

Mila Kunis (Jackie) does voice work for Family Guy.

Fez fell off the face of the Earth except for the time he begged Linsday Lohan to take him back and she laughed at him.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...no...tried to watch it once, then when I noticed the young/dumb guy was wearing eyeliner, that, did it for me...[:0]

...watch (sometimes) a sat channel that airs some really neat OLD (30's-40's) movies...and on Sat-Sun(?) they show some of the REALLY old cartoons like some of the different Mickey Mouse/Looney Tunes.
    The cartoons are 100% politicaly INCORRECT, I love those. Way before the PC crowd got all offended about most anything.

...One had the mouse in Tom & Jerry scare an Aunt Jamimah looking/out fitted house cook that ran up a stool scared to death...the mouse shook the stool she was on...out dropped a gun, a straight razor etc...cant show that now...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • Options
    Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Green Acres, that 70's show (eric is pretty cool. you #@)(#$%!!!) Malcolm in the middle, ect.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Colt - What is the channel you're talking about??

Sometimes I watch stuff on TCM, but just because a movie is old doesn't mean it was good.

Doug
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get Comcast TV Land! Thats all they play! Green acres, I love Lucy, Bonanza, Beaver, etc.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watching Gunsmoke right now-[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can't get cable, I'v got Direct TV, and I think I get TV Land. I'll go look for it.

Thanks,
    Doug
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Doug 256 with Direct TV...TCM...I think it's that channel owned by Little Teddy Turner. Some REALLY great westerns, and a movie today (forget the name) had Lee Marvin in it as a Marine, set in WWII, and he found himself stranded on a Pacific island with a jap soldier...just the two of them! Some really great OLD movies, and dont forget their cartoon special on Sat or Sun!...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]--Yo Doug-check out www.orchive.org and click on "Moving Images"--

--[:D][8D]---JIMBO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]--oooops, I meant www.archive.org--

--JIMBO