In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Irag veterans watch your back.

egatimraegatimra Member Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
edited August 2006 in General Discussion
http://www.kirotv.com/news/9765757/detail.html

I saw this on the Drudge Report, it may have already been posted. What it is about is a Guardsman was assaulted and called a baby killer. Hopefully it only happens once, but keep your eyes open.

Comments

• Jake_S-83Jake_S-83 Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    rediculous [:(!]
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    1,000 for a rewards it should be a 100000.00 reward or more to bad about 10 of the Guardsmen's friends were not in eye sight of all that.
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Them's the Peace Movement for ya.
  • goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    I agree, $1000 is not enough reward. I wish any red blooded american would have witnessed this and beat the cr@p out of them.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Where is Irag? [:D]
  • cruzie27cruzie27 Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tazzer
    1,000 for a rewards it should be a 100000.00 reward or more to bad about 10 of the Guardsmen's friends were not in eye sight of all that.

Hmmmm,.. 5 to 1 armed,.attacking a unarmed soldier?,.. yep i would have shot anyone who had any kind of weapon.

this is why i carry all the F**king time. reguardless of the laws about a privetly owned weapons on a FED instalation durring drill. i'll be Dam*ed if me or any of my buddies lived thur Iraq to get killed by some $#!+heads here in the states.

but then again if that happend around here i would not have to,.. the locals whould have all of them "on the trees" in short order.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only thing surprising about this kind of garbage is that it took so long to happen. I thought it would've been happening much sooner.

But remember, they support the troops and how dare you question their patriotism.

I for one would favor vigilante justice in this and similar matters.
  • Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer
    The only thing surprising about this kind of garbage is that it took so long to happen. I thought it would've been happening much sooner.

But remember, they support the troops and how dare you question their patriotism.

I for one would favor vigilante justice in this and similar matters.
    Amen, where do I sign!!
  • DonldDonld Member Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very few of the anti-war activists would be carrying (most of them look and sound as if they live on tofu), so I'd take this one with a grain of salt until I got more information.
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Neme has it right. Vigilante justice.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's an outrage! I'd personally staple all five of them to a tree with a rivit gun and let the crows eat them to death.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But remember they support the troops and are patriots.

Of course, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with John Kerry, Howard Dean, Ned Lamont, the anti-war media, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, and all the other asshats spouting their anti-war jibberish.

If you believe that, there's a bridge in Brooklyn I wouldn't mind selling you.