In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Customer surveys and Sweepstakes

JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
I have noticed recently if you patronize a "fast (food?)" place or a "family restaurant" there is some sort of SWEEPSTAKES on your receipt which includes a customer satisfaction survey.

My wife has a mental defect that forces her to participate in any and everything where there is a chance to get something for nothing, especially if there is no chance to win. That in itself is a pain in the butt, but she refuses to try to use a computer, so she hounds me until I impersonate her and take the survey and enter her in the something for nothing deal.

The one I did this morning was for Taco Bell. They wanted to know if I (she) was satisfied with my order. The highest mark was "highly satisfied". The second highest mark was "satisfied". I checked "satisfied". Later in the survey they had to know why I wasn't "highly satisfied".

I told them in her name:

I have finally accepted the fact there is nothing I can say or do to get the burrito maker to leave out the white stuff, whatever that is (sour cream? some kind of cheese?).

You can try if you wish, but it will never work. At least at Taco Bell when you order a burrito you get a burrito. By today's standards that's pretty good. I'm still trying to find the code for what to order at McDonalds to get fries.
The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.

Comments