In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
edited May 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    No, but check out what this couple is doing;
    http://asheville.{elsewhere}.org/hsh/1633828376.html

OK so here is the deal,,,our house is being forclosed on and there is NO way we are letting the bank take it all,,so we are selling EVERYTHING in the house,,,kitchen and bathroom cabinets, stove,microwave,dishwasher,sinks,toilets,light fixtures,fans, doors, shed,privacy fence, blinds,,basically anything that is not part of the foundation of the house,,screw that bank,,big banks get buy outs and us normal people get booted out,,well pay back from us,,we need the money not them,,anyway,the house is only 3 yrs old so everything is still very new and pretty, things like the kitchen,,a contractor can have the whole thing for a decent price and save a bundle,,just come over,make an offer.

Call or email,,,will set up a time,,we have to be gone by the 1st, so don't wait,,,
    828-450-8558.

If you email put EVERYTHING in the title so I know you are not spam,,
    Just a few pics of the kitchen and the front of the house so you can see its all nice stuff,,
  • LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I want shoes like that.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey
    I want shoes like that.

Apparently a mis-placed MSU grad...
    edited November -1
    But he needed to blow up Earth because it was blocking his view of Venus.
    edited November -1
    black_white_clown_shoes.JPG

That's as close as I could come on such short notice.
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    In nearly all of his appearances, Marvin is shown using a small pistol that fires either bubbles of pliable plastic or energy beams. He is also apparently immortal or long-lived, since he mentions doing over a thousand years of research to create the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator, and he is seen in Duck Dodgers in the 24?th Century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_the_Martian