In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Another Handgun Purchase

joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
edited July 2006 in General Discussion
i got the Baby Desert Eagle .40, 3.7" barrel, with 2 13rd mags. paid a little less than $500. saw it, held it, wish i could of shot it but none the less i put $200 down (had to get to work or i would of got it today) I'm probably going to pick this up tomorrow when i pay it off. read some reviews, seems like a very nice gun. supplied the link below to show you what I'm getting.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=51353470

So anyone shot one of these? let me know how it shoots. think i paid to much I'm curious to see what people are selling them at. Not really worried if i paid to much i like my local gun store, just want to get a price comparison since it was a compulsive buy, cause it felt so nice in the hand man was it a great feeling

Comments

• rediceredice Member Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ginmaster_31 just got one as well, im selling him some cz75 mags for it if he wins my auction, he had a thread about it earlier you may want to msg him and see what he paid. He really seemed to like his as well.
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Very nice and well made pistols, solid through and through. Though I haven't fired one in .40 S&W, I have with the 9mm's (several different models). You won't be let down, the Israeli's know how to build em.
  • joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well i went back to the store to pay it off, unforunatly they were closed till July 5th, but its still good considering i have plans to go shoot that day anyway since i'm off. glad to hear they are solid made guns.
  • ginmasterginmaster Member Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check your mail.

BTW, you'll love the trigger.[:D]
  • iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    Had a full size TA-90 - same gun, mine was in 9mm and rock solid. Never an issue. Newest production from Tanfoglio is the EAA Witness - I've been reading lots of good stuff about the all-steel ones (the poly ones leave lots to be desired apparently)
  • joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ginmaster
    Check your mail.

BTW, you'll love the trigger.[:D]

Can't wait, will give a field report hopefully next Wednesday, if not then thursday